• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No red flag law in Mo. They aren't charged with a crime, yet the local gov disarmed them while they still face potential threats. They could have lawfully retained firearms while under investigation but under Form 4473 Q# 11b "information" not buy firearms.
    I did not think that they were under: An information is a formal accusation of a crime verified by a prosecutor. Has a prosecutor verified the above. Really sounds vague. Really needs to be looked at very hard.

b. Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year? (See Instructions for Question 11.b.)
    Looking further:
    Furthermore, section 922(n) prohibits the shipment, transportation, or receipt in or affecting interstate commerce of a firearm by one who is under indictment or information for a felony in any Federal, State or local court, or any other crime, punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year. An information is a formal accusation of a crime verified by a prosecutor.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did not think that they were under: An information is a formal accusation of a crime verified by a prosecutor. Has a prosecutor verified the above. Really sounds vague. Really needs to be looked at very hard.

Looking further:

By its very nature, the issuance of a Search Warrant means a judge or grand jury has been convinced that there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed and evidence relevant to the crime must be seized and preserved. I don't know if the Warrant request was made by DA/Prosecutors office or LE but it is clearly a formal accusation of a crime which supersedes Constitutional protections.

Circut DA Garner has also ran her mouth about the McColsky's where "peaceful protesters were met with guns and violent assault." And were investigating.

"Her gun" is said to have been inoperable! Forum Members have mentioned it looked like a firearm of unfavorable reliability.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By its very nature, the issuance of a Search Warrant means a judge or grand jury has been convinced that there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed and evidence relevant to the crime must be seized and preserved. I don't know if the Warrant request was made by DA/Prosecutors office or LE but it is clearly a formal accusation of a crime which supersedes Constitutional protections.

Circut DA Garner has also ran her mouth about the McColsky's where "peaceful protesters were met with guns and violent assault." And were investigating.

"Her gun" is said to have been inoperable! Forum Members have mentioned it looked like a firearm of unfavorable reliability.

I not being a lawyer, I just do not know. I thought you were innocent until proven guilty by some legal process. Have any charges that have legal standing been made against that couple. Search warrants are issued all of the time. I had no idea that the issuance of a search warrant made someone guilty with their civil rights being curtailed.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a lawyer either. Just as the Search Warrant suspends some Constitutional protections of the 4A Rights related to the evidence listed/sought in the Search Warrant, an "indictment or information" that meets the threshold restricts some 2A Rights . These are temporary deprivations while the wheels of "justice" turn.

We don't know what the Warrant stated? Just the two guns in the video? All firearms and ammunition? There's no red flag B.S. in Mo. So the couple could only be disarmed of all firearm they possess if the Warrant so stated. They're both lawyers, so if they want another firearm, they will have to figure the "information" thing out.

Since its been reported by one of their lawyers that the pistol was "inoperable" and still was used for deterrence: that's the extent of their "cach of weapons".

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a lawyer either. Just as the Search Warrant suspends some Constitutional protections of the 4A Rights related to the evidence listed/sought in the Search Warrant, an "indictment or information" that meets the threshold restricts some 2A Rights . These are temporary deprivations while the wheels of "justice" turn.

We don't know what the Warrant stated? Just the two guns in the video? All firearms and ammunition? There's no red flag B.S. in Mo. So the couple could only be disarmed of all firearm they possess if the Warrant so stated. They're both lawyers, so if they want another firearm, they will have to figure the "information" thing out.

Since its been reported by one of their lawyers that the pistol was "inoperable" and still was used for deterrence: that's the extent of their "cach of weapons".
    This a response from criminal lawyer that has some knowledge

There is also a claim that the couple can still legally own a gun, but can not according to question 11b of 4473 legally buy a gun

Having a search or seizure warrant issued on your property is not the same as being under indictment or information. If they haven’t been arraigned on a charge, they can buy more guns. Also, even if they are charged, it has little impact when you are rich enough to hire armed guards. And I’d wager that wasn’t his only gun.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The mag carrier that I mentioned in my post #10 above can be had at Sportsman's Guide as seen here.
    Think about the possible uses. I have three of these hanging off the headrest in the back of my truck.
    They are designed to hold 2,30 milspec mags per compartnent. I put styrofoam spacers in the bottom of each compartment and insert two 20's. Not sure if MagPul's will fit.
    I have about 10 of these. Built extremely sturdy. If put around neck,can adjust the sling so that it rides high. --- SAWMAN View attachment 86909
    $30 more will get you an actual chest rig

Attachments

• 20200703_194902.jpg
      20200703_194902.jpg
      939.5 KB · Views: 114

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Couple things - - ->
    * for my purposes I do not want something so complecated to put on.
    * I do not need any extra room for other items
    * Although I am used to it,for these purposes I do not want anything on my shoulder to obstruct the shouldering of a weapon (increase the LOP)
    With the rigs that I have - -> * they can be loaded with different mags (and marked as such).
    * you can quickly hang two or even three around your neck.
    * they hold 180rds each or for "most" of my purposes,120rds (20X6)
    * cheap enough to buy multiple carriers. (truck,buggy,house,etc) (I have 8 or so)
    * can leave them loaded and not have to switch out the mags depending on anticipated usage.
    Just works best . . . FOR ME. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just watched eBay until I found a good deal on a used plate carrier, then fitted it how I wanted with a flashlight, spare glock mags, and a pistol holster and I keep it on a hanger in the bedroom closet. It’s great for bump in the night when I’m not worrying about getting dressed. I slip it on and their you go, a middle aged white man in his underwear in a tactical vest. Some neighbors use to think it was odd, but as of late they’ve been asking me what they should buy, asking to look at different firearms, and even talking about “what if” scenarios. I guess watching the riots and such opens up everyone’s eyes. They were never anti gun, just never got around to buying one, or only had their grandfathers old shotgun. But now I have two female workers that are wanting their CCP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I just watched eBay until I found a good deal on a used plate carrier, then fitted it how I wanted with a flashlight, spare glock mags, and a pistol holster and I keep it on a hanger in the bedroom closet. It’s great for bump in the night when I’m not worrying about getting dressed. I slip it on and their you go, a middle aged white man in his underwear in a tactical vest. Some neighbors use to think it was odd, but as of late they’ve been asking me what they should buy, asking to look at different firearms, and even talking about “what if” scenarios. I guess watching the riots and such opens up everyone’s eyes. They were never anti gun, just never got around to buying one, or only had their grandfathers old shotgun. But now I have two female workers that are wanting their CCP
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir lol Same here, asking where to buy ammo, can they buy from me, am I still an instructor, where to buy survival food, water catchment/filtration, etc. Suddenly we are not so oddball anymore.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know if this will help or hinder the Defenders position. Political and race biased Circut DA might push harder just to poke Trump and the Governor, in order to get more press headlines. She doesn't give a damn about written Laws and her bias drives what she Charges/prosecutes and what arrests made are not Charged.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well this would definitely end the McColsky's potential legal troubles. It may also cause the biased Circut DA to file charges as an I dare you to pardon them so she has another anti Republican issue to bitch about, therefore keeping her name in the media.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One should never defend themselves against Black Looters Marching, if you do you’ll be charged with a nonsensical felony by a liberal racist.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just watched on the news this morning, police report showed that the wives gun was a fake and the husbands rifle had no ammo in it at all. Empty magazine. What a foolish thing to do. How many have been killed so far and they think that just the appearance of the gun is gonna help them. SMH what would have happened if they got rushed? They both would be dead. I’d never in a million year pull a gun out that has no bullets. If you have the need to pull a gun then the need for the bullets in my opinion is eminent.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just watched on the news this morning, police report showed that the wives gun was a fake and the husbands rifle had no ammo in it at all. Empty magazine. What a foolish thing to do. How many have been killed so far and they think that just the appearance of the gun is gonna help them. SMH what would have happened if they got rushed? They both would be dead. I’d never in a million year pull a gun out that has no bullets. If you have the need to pull a gun then the need for the bullets in my opinion is eminent.
    It worked this time.
    The thing is next time there is a standoff some of the rioters may think the guns are not loaded or real. That could result in bloodshed.

Top Bottom