• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    USA: Rival Crips and Bloods gangs unite to enforce curfew in Baltimore

Although minor scuffles broke out between gang affiliates, members of Baltimore's Crips and Bloods came together on Tuesday night to enforce the city's curfew, after violent clashes broke out between security forces and protesters following Freddie Gray's funeral, Monday.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gangs maintaining peace is not so surprising. They are likely the only effective organizations in some areas. I remember a story from a Jewish neighbor that grew on the south side of chicago in the 1930's. His Jewish neighborhood was separated from a polish neighborhood by a park. One day a fight broke out in the park and it was starting to get serious. The local mob boss that was Jewish ordered automatic weapons fire (Likely a thompson) over the heads of the rioters to stop it.
    In those days the democratic party, the syndicate (it was what the chicago mob was called), and police forces were interconnected on the south side of Chicago.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, "brandishing" is a dirty word. If you justified to use lethal force and show the force your about to use and BG or Criminal Mob retreats or ceases the justification: the guns there for the world to see. Your probably tired of this story but it puts some negative 2A comments in a light that can be used against us. How about a headline: Many gun owners across the U.S. are critical of STL Couples gun safety and handling and this supports Federal level Mandatory Firearms Training and Certification for new and current firearms owners. Where do you think they would get this crap from? Just food for thought.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Yes, "brandishing" is a dirty word. If you justified to use lethal force and show the force your about to use and BG or Criminal Mob retreats or ceases the justification: the guns there for the world to see. Your probably tired of this story but it puts some negative 2A comments in a light that can be used against us. How about a headline: Many gun owners across the U.S. are critical of STL Couples gun safety and handling and this supports Federal level Mandatory Firearms Training and Certification for new and current firearms owners. Where do you think they would get this crap from? Just food for thought.

Could be a setup for more gun laws. The whole thing! Look how much attention it's getting. And it's an ar15

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    It's funny how the hate crime only works on one side. They had had enough. More of this will take place. Legal? Probably not, but morally right. Those people have no fear to stand there and talk while a gun is pointed at them. What else will make them stop? There are no rules for them.
    The blacks instigated it to the point past where they wanted it escalated and started crying. The aggressor is always the victim!
    Bull poop!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Excellent point. Those that are officially armed often look down on armed civilians for a lot reasons. Often civilians that consider themselves very well trained will say the same.
    I would like to see people better trained, but not to the point it infringes the right to possess arms or defend your home. I would like to see firearms handling taught in schools the same way that drivers ed is taught. but that is wistful thinking.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    My goal in my final years is to return to my home, sleep in my bed, be with my dogs and walk in my garden. Satisfying my ego is not on the top of the list.
    When you pull a gun and point it at someone, you better be able to defend that act in court. If I could not back out, I would not have gotten out of that car without a very good reason with or without a gun. If they start to break through the window with a bat for example, I got reason to shoot/kill. Or if there is a fusillade of bricks. But If they key my car or dent the sheet metal from kicking, I probably am not legally justified getting out and pointing at gun them. I suggest carefully reading florida law on this.
    For sure backing over someone because they are blocking your car would not fly also.
    What is the final result from pulling and pointing that gun. They were charged with a serious felony. What will the lawyer and legal fees run them. If they are convicted they will have felonies on their record.
    My basic remark was they seemed to have acted unwisely and now they will have to explain in a trial assuming that the case is not dropped. I used the word seemed, because I may not have understood everything that went down.
    unfortunately for us common folk in the majority we can not go tit for tat like the thugs can.

Firing a weapon in a car with a pregnant woman could cause significant damage to the unborn child.

In that situation, should you have to shoot you would need to get out of the car.

I think that they had a fear, tried to retreat, and were then blocked in and attacked.

Once the firearm was seen, the attackers stopped and the couple left.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    She never said I'm going to shoot you(insert racist word) or I'm going to kill you(insert racist word)
    This kind of thing makes me sad. Pregnant woman probably just stumbled or got out of balance or the other party fabricated the confrontation so they could get a white-ass-racist on film doing racist things.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Excellent point. Those that are officially armed often look down on armed civilians for a lot reasons. Often civilians that consider themselves very well trained will say the same.
    I would like to see people better trained, but not to the point it infringes the right to possess arms or defend your home. I would like to see firearms handling taught in schools the same way that drivers ed is taught. but that is wistful thinking.

Any required training is an infringement.

We really need firearm training back in schools.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Firing a weapon in a car with a pregnant woman could cause significant damage to the unborn child.

In that situation, should you have to shoot you would need to get out of the car.

I think that they had a fear, tried to retreat, and were then blocked in and attacked.

Once the firearm was seen, the attackers stopped and the couple left.
    I do not know if firing a weapon is dangerous to the child. Hard on your hearing for sure.

Yes, pointing a gun at people will often make the stop what they are doing. I can not argue against. It is a powerful threat. People often defend themselves with guns, others rob and rape with them.
    We all know the saying that: Power comes out of the barrel of a gun. Not exactly the way Mao said, but close enough.
    The sad thing is that these two are facing serious charges.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    USA: Rival Crips and Bloods gangs unite to enforce curfew in Baltimore

Although minor scuffles broke out between gang affiliates, members of Baltimore's Crips and Bloods came together on Tuesday night to enforce the city's curfew, after violent clashes broke out between security forces and protesters following Freddie Gray's funeral, Monday.

Defund the police and this is who will enforce “the law” which will be their “law”.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Defund the police and this is who will enforce “the law” which will be their “law”.

Nature abhors a vacuum.
    Things like that happened in late 19th century northeastern urban centers. The cops did not patrol, except in multiple numbers in some places and really no one cared to much what went down in some places. There were gangs in many places.
    From movie gangs of new york and they are wearing gang colors
    1593777359952.png

In case of riot urban police were prepared and also many fortified national guard armories were constructed in urban areas to deal with potential unrest.
    THE CINCINNATI POLICE GATLING GUN VERY FEW RECORDS EXIST ABOUT CINCINNATI POLICE GATLING GUNS. THE CITY HAD SEVERAL, AT LEAST ONE WAS ASSIGNED TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, OTHERS WERE ASSIGNED TO THE CINCINNATI WORK HOUSE
    1593776872718.png

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    So yeah . . . In order to NOT BRANDISH . . I'm gonna go outside and tell the mob that "I have a AR inside and will go in and get it if they don't leave me alone". Yeah . . this will keep me within the law of no brandishing,right. FORK THAT !!
    My reasoning - -> I want them to know that I have an "evil black gun with a huge killer clip already in it" and 6 more hung around my neck - -> SO I WONT HAVE TO KILL THEM !!
    Let's keep our eye on the ball here gents. These lawful home owners and firearms owners were trying to protect their lives and property from a mob of looters,killers,thugs,vandals, that other CHICKEN SHIT police and security personel refused to do.
    Has any reporter asked the police dept. why they were not there to help these poor folks ??
    Does the fact that they were rich,or lawyers,or lived in a huge home with gates really have anything to do with this ??
    Maybe the fact that they did not get what their tax money,and HOA fees had paid for,for the past many,many years,does.
    Instead of picking these poor people apart . . . try putting yourself in their position. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have seen this played out several times now, waiting for the BG to actually break your window or get on your property to hurt you before taking violent defensive action....

it never works out well for the drivers....and same for the homeowners, to a lesser extent

I will not be reginald denny

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FL: Use or THREATENING USE of deadly force (2).

Title XLVI
    CRIMES
    Chapter 776
    JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
    View Entire Chapter
    776.012 Use or threatened use of force in defense of person.—
    (1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.
    (2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What’s that line that Leo’s use to explain excessive force, I’m doing what ever it takes to insure that I’m going home at the end of my shift , or something similar to that. I’m going to take the same approach! —————— M .L .M .

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WTH! They still haven’t been charged with any crime yet. I don’t agree with this dudes politics nor his support of BLM but it’s his American right to have a firearm. The Dems spew diarrhea out of their mouths talking about no one is above the law, yet all I see the the Bad guys getting away with everything. Lord help us in these perilous times.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

WTH! They still haven’t been charged with any crime yet. I don’t agree with this dudes politics nor his support of BLM but it’s his American right to have a firearm. The Dems spew diarrhea out of their mouths talking about no one is above the law, yet all I see the the Bad guys getting away with everything. Lord help us in these perilous times.
    What we are seeing is local government support of domestic terrorism. The victims are harassed and the terrorists are patted on the back for their crimes and praised.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No red flag law in Mo. They aren't charged with a crime, yet the local gov disarmed them while they still face potential threats. They could have lawfully retained firearms while under investigation but under Form 4473 Q# 11b "information" not buy firearms.

Top Bottom