• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Not a surprise Springfield to make quality optics following Sig Sauer. Lets hope they do as good a job as Sig has. Makes me wonder if they also intend to make ammo as well?

GENESEO, ILL. – Springfield Armory® is proud to announce the new HEX™ line of optics, designed to deliver a higher standard of performance and superior optical support for handguns and long guns. The two new HEX optics offer intuitive target acquisition, faster follow-up shots and every-day dependability.

The micro-sized HEX Wasp™ is intended for use on CCW pistols like the 9mm Hellcat® OSP™ and features the Springfield Micro™ footprint popularized by the Hellcat OSP. This system allows for direct mounting to the slide of a pistol, ensuring the lowest possible mount and an ability to co-witness with iron sights like those of the Hellcat. The HEX Wasp is “always-on,” featuring an auto-dimming sensor that regulates the brightness of the dot based on changing ambient light conditions. Battery life is rated at a two-year runtime.

1614094185997.png

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Not long ago I read an article about how they are RRA throwing firearm owners under the bus to protect manufacturers...

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Not long ago I read an article about how they are RRA throwing firearm owners under the bus to protect manufacturers...
    I wasn't endorsing, just passing along information. Yes, you heard right it wasn't too long ago. But it was dealers they threw under the bus. Which would eventually filter down to owner's of course. They supported legislation that hindered Illinois dealer's. I forgot the details.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I don't know the price of the red dot, but I saw the new hellcat with red dot, threaded barrel and compensator and it was 949. Why would you need a comp on such a small pistol? Kinda defeats the purpose of small and light.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    SA offered a really nice scope many years ago. Had a built in bubble level at the bottom of the objective.
    A forum member still has a couple of them. IIRC it was a 4.5-14X50 with AO. --- SAWMAN

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I don't know the price of the red dot, but I saw the new hellcat with red dot, threaded barrel and compensator and it was 949. Why would you need a comp on such a small pistol? Kinda defeats the purpose of small and light.

And you do not want a Comp on a self defense gun unless you don’t go out at night.
    7474F437-DF8C-4498-846D-8B8E5E9A7D68.jpeg

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Them giving a life time warranty on a red dot is pretty amazing for sure.

Doc

Fine print on the "electronics" is 5 year limited warranty. So if it falls apart in ten years it's covered, if the dot doesn't light up in six years your out of luck as I read it. However, Sigs "electronics" warranty is is the same: 5 years.

Top Bottom