• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Well for the first time in many many years I haven’t and am not going to plant plots this time of year for the wildlife, just too cost prohibitive. And this fall is uncertain, I know I’ll be drastically cutting back on fall plots and no telling what shelled corn will be priced at. I am one pissed off American with the way the current administration is deliberately destroying our country. I hope everyone turns out to vote in every upcoming election and let’s get things headed in the other direction . Currently I’m using $85 a day in regular gas to top the fuel tank back off every morning and it’s going to get worse, heard prediction of over $6 per gallon by August.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I spect a lot of animals that usually live pretty good will be looking harder for their groceries this year. Might want to plan to thin that doe herd a little harder than usual.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well for the first time in many many years I haven’t and am not going to plant plots this time of year for the wildlife, just too cost prohibitive. And this fall is uncertain, I know I’ll be drastically cutting back on fall plots and no telling what shelled corn will be priced at. I am one pissed off American with the way the current administration is deliberately destroying our country. I hope everyone turns out to vote in every upcoming election and let’s get things headed in the other direction . Currently I’m using $85 a day in regular gas to top the fuel tank back off every morning and it’s going to get worse, heard prediction of over $6 per gallon by August.
    Why does this sound like a Democratic Commercial for the All Electric F-150?

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because they now use everything to convince you the answer is: an electric vehicle!
    Just imagine how many hours it's going to add charging your F-150 every 300 miles on a road trip from Florida to a Free Western State just short of Kommiefornia!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Yep, Bride was disking today and putting out sweet feed. This is my hunting buddy disking her plot. Also check your shooting houses... we're raising owls..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-213018_SPYPOINT.jpg
      Screenshot_20220518-213018_SPYPOINT.jpg
      109.2 KB · Views: 50
    • 2098321345649053583.jpg.jpg
      2098321345649053583.jpg.jpg
      165.8 KB · Views: 46

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We planted Tyrone soybeans 2 weeks ago. Just need some regular rain so they will grow before the future jerky mow them down.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Electric vehicles will never get the job done in our lifetimes.

I do think it depends on the job. The off road potential is enormous. A motor at each wheel--like having a locking transfer case and lockers on both axles. For more local trips, it theoretically is a good option. But, there's too many negatives right now for me to even consider it, aside from vehicle price. MAYBE in my lifetime, but towards the very end if I live another 20-30 years.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow, your going to live to be a105 ? Well I guess anything is possible. ;);)

Top Bottom