• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This past weekend, I was fortunate enough to join 7 other students to complete an advanced concealed carry course under the instruction of Bill Jeans at Southern Exposure Training Center. Bill is retiring this year, but Southern Exposure offers courses by the likes of Kyle Lamb, Randy Cain, Steve Tarani, and Pat Rogers.

If you are looking for some training to "take you up a notch" from basic CCW or military experience -- Southern Exposure Training Center right here in Florida is a great place to go. A variety of handgun, rifle, shotgun, carbine, Team Tactics, Close Quarters, revolver-only, and even ladies-only courses are offered each year.

Some may feel the tuition is expensive -- but you get what you pay for. These courses aren't your typical CCW or NRA-based classes. These are true 2-3 day classes utilizing range, shooting house, and situational shooting experiences. I've always felt that you should be willing to invest at least twice as much for training as you did to buy the firearm...

Check it out -- I usually take at least two courses per year in order to maintain proficiency.

http://www.southernexposuretraining.com/

Top Bottom