• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For what it’s worth, I don’t notice any of these issues, but I only ever use Tapatalk to view the forum on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

im not seeing this either, and I dont use tapatalk. Everything is in order of last replied, wether I’m logged in or not.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    im not seeing this either, and I dont use tapatalk. Everything is in order of last replied, wether I’m logged in or not.

In that case, out of curiousity, can you try something?

Goto any NON For Sale subsection, like "General Gun Talk", and click the "Filters" drop down at the top-right. Then make sure it says "Last message" and "Descending", and click the red "Filter" button. Should look like the following pic:

IMG_5908.JPG

Do you see something like this picture show up at the top-left?

IMG_5909.JPG

You shouldn't.

Now try the same red "Filter" button in a For Sale subsection, like "Firearms For Sale".

That new "Sort by: Last Message" should show up, signifying that the Filter is temporary and NOT the default for that section.

At least, that's what it does to me.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yeah I just played with the filters, with me it seems last message is the default filter.
    I selected it and the page loaded and I didn’t see any changes in the lineup. Something like the m9, the gen 5 and some Winchester alphabet gun etc.

Strange it seems to be affecting some people and not others, but not based on tapatalk or mobile vs browser? Maybe you guy have cookies turned on or off?

dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I had asked earlier to have the sold items removed. I can tell you i have personally bought a couple items myself and they are still on here and you dont know they are sold til you open and go to bottom of post. Was said they leave them on here for price research.....if u live in the same world i live in you realized prices on guns have risen sharply and ammo has doubled in last 4 months. Getting to where its not worth the digging to me.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    I had asked earlier to have the sold items removed. I can tell you i have personally bought a couple items myself and they are still on here and you dont know they are sold til you open and go to bottom of post. Was said they leave them on here for price research.....if u live in the same world i live in you realized prices on guns have risen sharply and ammo has doubled in last 4 months. Getting to where its not worth the digging to me.
    All you have to do is edit the title and add sold to it in all caps.

dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    exactly.....but go through all the items on the first 5 pages and see how many are sold that aren't putting sold in the subject line of the post....

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Is this something new? Bottom of the screen. Never seen it before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200810-170540.png
      Screenshot_20200810-170540.png
      70.8 KB · Views: 137

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    I'm setup for watch on classified posts. Sawmans 223 did not yield a notification...flaw in the system.
    It just now showed up in new posts and it was posted earlier today.

bigbirney

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Let me do a little more research on this, admin and site developer should have an answer
    Last few days I’ve stopped using Tapatalk and am having better results - can bump now and sorting seems to be working correctly. Basically the updates have rendered Tapatalk worthless just took a while to figure it out.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom