• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You have been attacked by a dirty stinky Commie you can call the police or you can take care of it if you can’t take care of yourself hire somebody Fuck the commies the war has started we got to look at the big picture
    Sounds like you want the job......

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So they do have a name now, Michael Carman. They asked if I had ever heard of it amd I havent.

Yes the police know I'm very well armed and will defend my family and self with deadly force if needed. They said they have no issues with that.

Doc

There's a few dozen Michael Carman's...one's a NHL Hockey Player...
    did they mention what city he's in?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow.
    I am so sorry.
    Sign of the times.
    I was fighting the information war but now I am re thinking this online posting.
    Our freedom keeps getting strangled.
    This is very unfair.
    So sorry..

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they suppress your voice they win. Bad enough with the social media mogles pushing left agenda and censoring the Right. The recent hunter biden laptop story is a prime example. The controlling asshats will be called on the carpet, say "sorry, it was an algorithm problem" and continue their manipulations.

If Doc was actually tracked from his OnLine comment and other worry about platform/other user and physical retribution:

Make a seperate social media account (with no connection with your daily stuff, don't even send email between them or open/login to Web stuff you use from you primary IP/accounts) FROM a wifi hotspot and use a tracking blocker like FireFox Beta in the Privacy Tab mod. They can't get your Home IP Address and derive other associated information. Big WIFI at hotels, hospitals are more anonymous than sitting in a wifi cafe or McDs where you can be directly observed. They censor one, open another! If you haven't done it yet: kill all the location tracking and cross App authorizations and device signatures. Use a Tablet not a smart phone. A used Tablet is cheap, reset to factory setting and use it only for those sterile communications. Factory Reset whenever you want because you won't have files, photos and documents you need to retain.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they suppress your voice they win. Bad enough with the social media mogles pushing left agenda and censoring the Right. The recent hunter biden laptop story is a prime example. The controlling asshats will be called on the carpet, say "sorry, it was an algorithm problem" and continue their manipulations.

If Doc was actually tracked from his OnLine comment and other worry about platform/other user and physical retribution:

Make a seperate social media account (with no connection with your daily stuff, don't even send email between them or open/login to Web stuff you use from you primary IP/accounts) FROM a wifi hotspot and use a tracking blocker like FireFox Beta in the Privacy Tab mod. They can't get your Home IP Address and derive other associated information. Big WIFI at hotels, hospitals are more anonymous than sitting in a wifi cafe or McDs where you can be directly observed. They censor one, open another! If you haven't done it yet: kill all the location tracking and cross App authorizations and device signatures. Use a Tablet not a smart phone. A used Tablet is cheap, reset to factory setting and use it only for those sterile communications. Factory Reset whenever you want because you won't have files, photos and documents you need to retain.
    Thank you.
    You are absolutely correct.
    I tried to post a link to the Hunter Biden scandle and Twitter "went down".
    I switch off the location but I don't trust they honor that. Just like the Covid 19 app which downloaded without my permission or knowledge and I cannot uninstall.

I may go back to my BlackBerry OS phone and the one before the mandatory and unremovable Amazon app in it. That app is another backdoor to our privacy.
    I do not trust Android nor Apple.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep , anonymity makes liberal weenie lickers brave. When they pick him up he’ll likely cry and piss himself. If you get any pictures of this dirtbag you should post them for all to see.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The quicker they get him in custody the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FLT

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thank you.
    I switch off the location but I don't trust they honor that. Just like the Covid 19 app which downloaded without my permission or knowledge and I cannot uninstall.

I may go back to my BlackBerry OS phone and the one before the mandatory and unremovable Amazon app in it. That app is another backdoor to our privacy.

i noticed a covid19 app on my wifes android samsung phone, and could not find a way to delete it also....grrr...........

she didn't down ld it either.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i noticed a covid19 app on my wifes android samsung phone, and could not find a way to delete it also....grrr...........

she didn't down ld it either.
    That was my phone.
    Now I have a Blackberry Android and it is there also.
    All Android users to check go to
    Settings
    Google
    And it should be there: I turned it to off but if Google downloaded without our permission , do you think turning it and location to OFF that they will respect it?

Regardless it cannot be removed.
    Unbelievable.
    We are being owned through these devices.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Search that non deletable covid-19 app by name for info on problems (malware, ransomware) and how to get rid of it. Like so bugs it might duplicate and travel via email/contact lists. Your Settings should restrict all downloads/app/updates to require permission. I've got a list of over 20 "Updates" that want to "install". I read what they are (some don't say). I ignore/close the daily reminders in the Pull Down and programs still run fine. Save your megs/gigs for what you really want.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Spokeo is a great paid online tool to find info on that fucker. Now that you have a name and number, you can use spokeo to find out a LOT about them. Then you can DOX their social media and possibly find where they work. I'd use that to your advantage and maybe get them fired and blacklisted. If you don't wanna do it, PM me the info and I'll DOX their asses. Goes both ways. They're not so tough when they know that the other person knows where they live, work, and where their family is.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Thank you.

Keep important phone numbers on a card in your wallet. That way you're prepared to ditch that tracking device at a moment's notice

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom