• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    You only have 2 things to offer over on-line businesses - convenience and customer service. That’s it. I can usually get a better price and selection on-line.
    If you put out a coupon and it’s only good for that month, put an expiration date. If it’s only good for on-line orders say so. We aren’t mind readers.
    Don’t act like you are doing the customer a favor by honoring your promotion.
    I had an experience last week. I could’ve ordered cheaper but I wanted to support a local business.
    I’m not going to name the business but I will order on-line from another company next time.
    They wouldn’t honor their coupon and acted like they were doing me a favor honoring their other promotion.
    So much for supporting local business.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I just had an experience with an on-line business that is in direct contrast to my experience with the local business.
    Last night I ordered a chest holster from Diamond D Outdoors to take on my fishing trip to Alaska.
    I was looking at FB this morning and they had a 10% off coupon promotion on their page.
    I commented “Great, I just ordered last night and now I see this.”
    I wasn’t expecting anything to come of it.
    It was more of a “just my luck” comment.
    It only amounted to $10.
    Within an hour, I got a reply from Diamond D Outdoors that they were refunding 10% on my order.
    They just gained a customer for life because that showed me that they value their customers.
    The local company showed me the exact opposite. They won the battle and lost the war.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom