• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    SOLD! Ruger LCP II .380 in excellent, virtually like-new condition. Pistol has been carried but shows no visible signs of wear. I didn't keep a strict round count but I bought it new in 2018 and have fired fewer than 100 rounds thru it. Comes with original 6-round magazine and 2 additional. (the 2 extra mags might be for an original LCP, as they don't consistently lock back the slide when manually racking it, but I'm not sure if I ever tried them at the range). Includes original box, paperwork, lock, & pocket holster, plus both flush fit & pinky rest floor plates for all 3 mags.

Price is $300 firm to a FL resident 21+ with CCW and otherwise legally eligible to buy/own, willing to exchange IDs & sign a bill of sale. I'm not looking for any trades. Meetup will be in the Gulf Breeze/Midway area. Please make initial contact by PM then we can go from there. Replies that simply say to call or text will be ignored unless we have traded before. Please tell me where you're coming from so we can pick the best meeting location, and please tell me when YOU are available to meet because I can likely accommodate your schedule. Final details can then be completed by phone/text. Thanks for looking.
    LCP-II-2.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom