• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    AR in .300 Blackout, 16” heavy barrel, 1/8” Twist, Magpul MOE Furniture. This is an Unfired Optics-Ready Rifle assembled with a new Anderson Lower and a new factory-built Bear Creek Complete Barreled Upper. I simply have more AR-type guns than I will ever use and am making some space in my safe. I’ll include one New 30-Round PMAG (5.56). $600.

Lower: Anderson Manufacturing
    , 7075 T6 Aluminum Type-3 Hard Anodized Black, with PSA Lower Parts Kit, MILSPEC Trigger, Magpul MOE Pistol Grip, MOE Trigger Guard and (MILSPEC) MOE Collapsible Stock

Upper: Bear Creek Arsenal, 16” Heavy Barrel of 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium with .300 Blackout feed ramps, 1/8” Twist, Pistol-Length Gas System, M4 flat-top forged upper receiver, 12” split MLOK Rail, Magpul MOE Furniture.

Buyer must be a Florida resident 21+, legally eligible to buy/own, willing to exchange IDs and complete a bill of sale. CCW holder preferred but not necessarily a deal breaker.

Meet up will be in the Gulf Breeze/Midway area. In the event of multiple offers to buy and/or any concerns on my part, I reserve the right to choose and/or decline. I’m really not looking for trades on this one but feel free to offer if you won’t be offended by a “no thanks.” Contact by PM/Conversation, but unless we’ve had prior contact, please provide more information than simply “I’ll take it, call me” (i.e. at least first name, where you are, when you’d be available for a meetup, etc.), we can then exchange phone #s to firm things up. I’m retired and my schedule is mostly wide open, so I try to accommodate the schedule of the other party. Thanks for looking.
    20201009_112128.jpg
    20201009_112322.jpg
    20201009_112008.jpg
    20201009_112231.jpg

The buyer of this AR will be offered the option to also purchase this NEW Sig Romeo 5 optic for the special price of $125.
    20201017_153107.jpg

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Thanks for all the interest. Per my post #9, I've been holding the rifle for a buyer who isn't available to meet until today. I expect it to sell today but if it doesn't I'll update this message and contact the other interested parties in order of their contact. Thanks

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    The buyer of this AR will be offered the option to also purchase this NEW Sig Romeo 5 optic for the special price of $125.
    20201017_153107.jpg

Edited to add: this information has been added to the OP.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom