• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty amazing that we've recently had 3 different "high profile" cases in 3 different areas all get the correct verdict. Rittenhouse, Ahmaud Arbery and now smollet. Maybe their is hope for the justice system after all.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Smollett won’t do a day in jail instead it will be probation and community service. He should get at least 6 months if not longer for the stunt he orchestrated
    6 months jail time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I like the verdict. I don't however like the charges tho. Seems to me that they left off a ton. After all. What would have happened if they took him half serious and went and arrested some poor innocent person? I know. He'd jump up and say yeah that's the guy!.. and they'd persecute the poor soul with like a 20 year+ prison sentence. They'd charge him with hate crimes.. assault.. the list goes on. So imo they should have charged him with the same. The few puny charges I saw that's he's now guilty of will likely just result in probation and fines. If ya ask me they should make an example of people found guilty of this so others don't get the same bright idea. And charge them with charges that result in the equal amount of time he risked others to face. But I haven't had time to follow this case tho. Been too busy. But they should at least slap the maximum amount of punishment for the charges they did get em on tho. With no early release!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Jeff C

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AOC above said this was a racist and homophobic attack. It was just that.
    It was a racist attack of a weak man trying to use racist sympathy for his own gain. And at a very high cost to society. Hope he is sentenced to the harshest penalty allowed.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    The penalty could be up to 15 years or down to probation and fine. In any event he should pay all the cost of the CPD to investigate the racist hate crime he fabricated. This will be a test to see how far the left will go to protect one of their own after juicie's hate crime conviction.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I wonder if they waited to bring charges on the stuff we spoke of until he was found guilty of these first. Be cool if after this sentence passes if he's arrested again and charged with other crimes now that he's guilty of the few they did now. But if so times a ticking. Worst part is tho he's still saying they're lying. So they should throw the book at em. I need to Google later tonight and see what they're doing to that DA that was helping him out etc. And see how they're handling her. And compare it to how they're handling the DA in that last self defense case in Georgia. Think they was talking about burning her at the stake last I checked lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Southalabama

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It likely won’t be jail time. Community service. Probation, fines and restitution.

The simple facts are jails are under funded. There aren’t enough beds

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It likely won’t be jail time. Community service. Probation, fines and restitution.

The simple facts are jails are under funded. There aren’t enough beds
    The Army uses tents, good enough for America's finest. Good enough for cons. Let's use the FEMA camps!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom