• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    So the way I see it members can sell for over $200.00 per thousand and not be called "gougers". That's just slightly over current retail.
    9mm Winchester white box is .69 cents per round. With tax $700.00 + per thousand.
    IMG_9310.jpeg

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Gulf coast guns has had ammo when nobody else did, but damn those prices. Glad I reload and have been fortunate enough to grab stuff from places that get extremely limited supply but still sell at or near pre covid prices

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Cbobrien

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Gulf coast guns has had ammo when nobody else did, but damn those prices. Glad I reload and have been fortunate enough to grab stuff from places that get extremely limited supply but still sell at or near pre covid prices

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Theyre doing so by only relying on the meager amounts a distributor is able to get to them. Otherwise, GCG is keeping better supply by thinking outside of the box and buying other than conventional distribution. The prife increase is unfortunate, but is the only way they can have ammo currently. Theyre paying much much more for it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they buy cheap and sell dear they are in good shape. If they buy dear and plan to sell it for a high enough price there is a risk to them when the wholesale price drops. I saw people after the last ammo crisis passed trying to sell ammo for a little over that they paid for it at gunshows and it was not selling.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If they buy cheap and sell dear they are in good shape. If they buy dear and plan to sell it for a high enough price there is a risk to them when the wholesale price drops. I saw people after the last ammo crisis passed trying to sell ammo for a little over that they paid for it at gunshows and it was not selling.

You just shoot it and be happy that you can replace it cheaper.

mom retail - you just take the hit and look at your average costs. Your new lower cost wholesale takes the sting out of a loss on some inventory.

If you are an idiot you keep everything priced high and lose your client base.

Top Bottom