• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Well, I finally pulled the trigger so to speak. This morning, I ordered a SIG SAUER P320 M18 Commemorative from EuroOptic. They have an unbelievable price of $1049.99 on these. I just received the shipping confirmation with tracking number a short while ago. This will be another fine SIG in my collection. I already have a M17 Commemorative. Hopefully, I will be able to pick this up from my FFL in a few days. Now, I bide my time until I can get a Beretta 92X Performance to add to my Beretta collection.

kirbwrx

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Well, I finally pulled the trigger so to speak. This morning, I ordered a SIG SAUER P320 M18 Commemorative from EuroOptic. They have an unbelievable price of $1049.99 on these. I just received the shipping confirmation with tracking number a short while ago. This will be another fine SIG in my collection. I already have a M17 Commemorative. Hopefully, I will be able to pick this up from my FFL in a few days. Now, I bide my time until I can get a Beretta 92X Performance to add to my Beretta collection.
    92x Performance is a nice one, almost too nice looking to shoot. Love mine but my M18 gets all the attention lately.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’m glad you’re happy and I know it’s probably because that’s how they ship to the army....

but 1k$ for a p320 and it comes in a cardboard box.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I’m glad you’re happy and I know it’s probably because that’s how they ship to the army....

but 1k$ for a p320 and it comes in a cardboard box.
    Are you aware that there are differences between an M18 and the M18 Commemorative? If I had wanted a plain ole M18, I would have been more than willing to pony up the $700, however that is not what I wanted. When you want a limited production Commemorative Edition pistol for collection purposes, there is a price to pay and, for some, it is well worth it. I already have the M17 Commemorative that I paid a bit more to get, but still within the retail price. This M18 Commemorative was well below retail ($1499) and I was ecstatic to get one at that price. It is now a prominent part of my SIG SAUER collection, especially now that I just received the coin (with matching serial number) and the certificate of authenticity from SIG SAUER.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Some people just won't understand. I have two of the surplus m17s. Paid 625 each. People are paying 2k now.
    I know. As for the surplus M17s, I cannot believe what some guys are trying to sell them for. It is ridiculous. I would have liked to pick up a surplus M17 in addition to my Commemorative to have one that I would not mind shooting, but that may never happen. Every time I thought I found one for sale, it was gone. This was when they were selling for around $700-$900. Oh well.

If you ever feel like getting rid of one of your surplus M17s at a fair price, let me know.

Last edited:

brodband

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I know. As for the surplus M17s, I cannot believe what some guys are trying to sell them for. It is ridiculous. I would have liked to pick up a surplus M17 in addition to my Commemorative to have one that I would not mind shooting, but that may never happen. Every time I thought I found one for sale, it was gone. This was when they were selling for around $700-$900. Oh well.

If you ever feel like getting rid of one of your surplus M17s at a fair price, let me know.
    Yeah it's crazy

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Are you aware that there are differences between an M18 and the M18 Commemorative? If I had wanted a plain ole M18, I would have been more than willing to pony up the $700, however that is not what I wanted. When you want a limited production Commemorative Edition pistol for collection purposes, there is a price to pay and, for some, it is well worth it. I already have the M17 Commemorative that I paid a bit more to get, but still within the retail price. This M18 Commemorative was well below retail ($1499) and I was ecstatic to get one at that price. It is now a prominent part of my SIG SAUER collection, especially now that I just received the coin (with matching serial number) and the certificate of authenticity from SIG SAUER.
    No, I have no clue. The only things I know about the m17/m18 is that the army discovered they weren’t drop safe long before sig released the fix to the public, they beat Glock on the pricing, and a guy I work with had one issued on deployment in ‘19. He described how the trigger broke in such a way that he had to manually push it forward to reset, but that otherwise “it’s an awesome pistol”.

I totally get collectibility and tastes and having stuff you want. I have a understanding you love military firearms, with a flair for nostalgia. I can respect that, and have a fair amount of that myself. For example, last January I decided to buy a 19 just to have one, bopped down to jimmies and the counter guy mentioned the two on top he sequential serial numbers. So a 440$ glock turned into 880$ glocks, and then I went and found a used 19 to actually shoot since I decided I wanted to keep the pair of Austrian made gen 5’s for when my son is old enough to enjoy them.
    so my used gen 3 ended up costing me 1300$. Helluva lot more than the 440$ I planned on spending, but it was worth it to me to have a matching set with my son(who’s not only not old enough to enjoy it, but may well not give a flying rat when he is). Nevermind that the only reason I wanted one is because, like my m9a1 my a4gery and model 64, I use one at work and I’m a geek when it comes to nostalgia.

i actually thought I would have covered all that when I said I’m glad you’re happy and I figured there was a reason.

Members online

Top Bottom