• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I helped my buddy dig this out this afternoon of a new one that came into his shop to see what all issues there were with it.

IMG_0336.jpg

looks like a double charge. We couldn't move the slide far enough back for disassembly, but finally got it. It wouldn't go all the way back because the barrel was rubbing good on the slide on the ejection port side. The round had deformed the chamber a good bit...3/16 wide maybe. We took the barrel and squeezed it in the bridge port vice to make sure what we were seeing was correct. Reassembled it and checked function of the side and it seemed OK. He went outside and fired it once and it wouldn't extract. He disassembled the slide and removed a piece of bras from under the ejector and went back outside. Chamber is too out of round for it to extract. We then saw a very small crack in the grip module. He is ordering a new barrel tomorrow $139.95 and a grip module for $39.95 and see where it goes from there. Nothing else appears to be wrong after going over it much better after the crack was discovered and it was also on the ejection ort side where the trigger group slides in.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I just looked at that. Same size as the 9. I wouldn't buy it. For ease of racking slide and recoil I can see it for some. If I'm carrying 380 I want tiny

Top Bottom