• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just bought a new range toy, should pick it up Saturday. SIG p320x full size. Plan on putting an optic on it eventually, but are there any great bang for the buck upgrades that are recommended? Thinking maybe the Wilson combat full size grip module, maybe the gas pedal thumb rest that replaces the takedown lever.. it's been years since I've had a striker fired gun or even polymer gun, aside from the wife's shield performance center. Always been a big fan of metal and hammers, but the gun just felt good in the hand and the trigger was pretty decent in my limited dry fire testing. The modularity of the 320 really appealed to me for a go crazy range toy. Not going to be doing any competitive shooting with it, hell I'm not going to be doing much shooting at all until I get neck surgery (waiting on work comp to get off their asses for that) so got time to tinker.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I have a Wilson mode on a M18 P320 I own. It's nice but the mags rattle near the baseplate. Kind of annoying. Ask around to see what others may not do this. But sounds like you have a good plan. Only thing you haven't mentioned yet is tungsten weights to make it feel heavier. Some say it's a big improvement in itself. Good luck and have fun

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom