HD Tactical

Short barrel air rifle and full auto air rifles sales increase?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm just wondering if many people will be purchasing SBR air rifles or full auto ones? No registration and can order online and have delivered to your home ;) I am thinking of ordering a shoulder stock for my Crossman 2240 .22 cal Co2 pistol w/ 10.5" bbl:D Pyramid Air seems to be great site for purchasing air guns.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'm just wondering if many people will be purchasing SBR air rifles or full auto ones? No registartion and can order online and have delivered to your home ;) I am thinking of ordering a shoulder stock for my Crossman 2240 .22 cal Co2 pistol w/ 10.5" bbl:D Pyramid Air seems to be great site for purchasing air guns.
    Yeah it's always baffled me how even cans are a non issue with these. (Get it?... baffled lol)
    These seem to me actually more of a stealthy and lethal version of a powder based firearm. Full auto and far more quiet, even larger caliber choices. Even felons can own them I think. They're a better choice for ShTF also. As you can reload very easy for these with just a mold.
    There's air shotguns even, plus some that even fire large crossbow arrow style bolts.
    I been meaning to buy one or two and try them out. I tell myself tho I better just find someone who's in the game already and sample a few first. It's just I've never found any buds yet with any. I'd like to know what type is best for me before buying is all. They're deffo not just toys anymore tho

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Myself and others on this forum can vouch for the quality of the Crossman 2240 Co2 pistol. There is a ton of mods available for it. I'm curious to hear from others who actually own the full auto models! The DPMS full auto SBR looks like fun but unsure of the quality? I have seen them at Academy for $179.99.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Myself and others on this forum can vouch for the quality of the Crossman 2240 Co2 pistol. There is a ton of mods available for it. I'm curious to hear from others who actually own the full auto models! The DPMS full auto SBR looks like fun but unsure of the quality? I have seen them at Academy for $179.99.
    My brother has the DPMS and it’s a blast

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My brother has the DPMS and it’s a blast
    Does he have the optional 300 rd resivor mag for it? I read some complaints that the 25 rd mag empties in seconds :D

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I loved my Crosman 2240. Every good thing anyone says about it is true. I would recommend getting more than one, they are just so easy to dump money and time into.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I have the Crossman SBR and it’s awesome! It’s so much fun and runs perfectly in semi or full auto. The action is noisy enough that I doubt a suppressor would quiet it much. Besides being a fun toy, it really is a decent training tool, especially if you have an identical 10.5 AR. Live fire CQB and room clearing in your house, which you really can’t practice with 5.56, lol.
    Spare magazines are recommended, as full auto goes through mags quick. Its also cool to practice magazine changes with the Crossman, however it’s better for tactical reloading practice instead of emergency reload practice, since the magazines are expensive and somewhat fragile…wouldn’t want to drop a magazine on a hard floor. From what I’ve heard, the 300rd magazines have more problems than the 25 or 30rd magazines. And the 300’s really aren’t much faster to reload than using a speedloader.
    Use oil on the seals/valves to minimize leaks.
    I’m even trying out a Glock 19 with a red dot, to practice red dot acquisition. I’ve been a slow learner on RMR’s, I’m still faster with iron sights, so I’m trying to build the muscle memory for RMR’s. I’m using a Umarex glock 19 with an old Burris fastfire that I had laying around. After having ruined a few Umarex glock 19’s with gunsmithing products, I didn’t want to try to drill and tap the slide, so I just used 3M double sided automotive molding tape to attach it. So far so good, not the most solid mounting obviously. I doubt it holds minute of angle accuracy, but it holds minute of cat
    JB weld might be a better alternative, but I want to be able to reuse my Burris fastfire, if I get tired of it on the BB gun.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    My buddy and I dug 3 NIB 2240s out from under a work bench in his shop last time I was there. They were in his dad's stuff from his old store and he forgot he put them under there. One came home with me. Good to know how fun it might be.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I recently handled a Glock 19x air pistol in fde. But for the orange tip you’d be hard pressed to distinguish it from the real Glock at a glance.

I wanted a DPMS and by the time I decided to get one the local dealer had sold out. I’ll probably just order one. The YouTube videos looked fun.

Q2arrowhunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have one. Very fun. feels almost as heavy as real. only complaint is magazine is only 25 then gotta refill.

Top Bottom