• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Soon will be purchasing a 9mm suppressor. Primary use will be on a pistol, but like the option to have it capable on subguns (300bo as well as 9mm). I like the idea of having baffles made of stronger material for cleanability (dislike that I cant tumble the aluminum baffles on my 22 can) as well as longetivity. Honestly, having a 30cal can also, I'm not sure I'd ever run it on my 300bo, but like the versatility and why would I limit myself otherwise. Something else I've learned is I hope the can I find will also come with a 1/2x28 piston with the initial purchase, not the end of the world but an added bonus. I also like the idea of having adaptability in the tube length, bedside shorty is intriguing.

I have been most intrigued by the Rugged Obsidian 9, but there are others simliar worth considering including the Gemtech Lunar 9 which also caught my interest (although I think it has aluminum baffles). Trouble with shopping suppressors, unless you get to play with them regularly how the heck do you know?

I'd like opinions on other 9mm cans to consider.

Primary host(s) will be a G19x as well as a CZ p09

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    *Paging Little Jack's to the customer service counter*

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Almost exactly what I'd like info on but just haven't had the time. Too many things ahead of it. Now I'm itching :)

9mm

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The rugged is good for mixed mode uses, if you can find an aac tyrant go ahead and get that one as well, the rugged is a bit heavy vs the aac, the aac is slightly quieter on a Glock 17 or 19, the rugged is better on the blackout with a fixed mount which you will need to buy. I will never take my aac apart to clean, just not needed.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    not buying anything else from AAC (already have 2) as they dont seem to be viable any longer. I believe they're shutting doors is what I read about a month ago. Dont take me as a reliable source of info in that regard, but I will not purchase from someone who wont be viable in a year or two.

9mm

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think gemtech was also bought by S&w and they were ez to return a can for repair. The game tech gm9 is pretty crappy FYI. Mono core and pops like crazy first and 2nd round, none of that with the rugged or aac, you will like the rugged.

Top Bottom