• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Does anyone ever do any unorganized shooting competitions?

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No never have. Personally, I stay away for "unorganized" shooting competition. It is a good way to get shot or kill in my humble opinion.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh, understood. I have shot many "Outlaw" 2Gun matches ran by Precision Tactical Firearms. No issue because the organizer and range officers followed standard safety rules.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Uh, understood. I have shot many "Outlaw" 2Gun matches ran by Precision Tactical Firearms. No issue because the organizer and range officers followed standard safety rules.
    Yeah I wouldn't shoot on any range or with any person that doesn't follow the range safety rules.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you're a long range dude. You should shoot ALTUS PRS series. Your Bergara will do fine. Or come out and shoot our matches, Range Project Group International (RPGi). We put on USPSA Steel Challenge, USPSA Level 1 and Level 2, SOF, 2Gun, and some time 3Gun. Element Training Complex hosts our matches. Join Practiscore.com and use search word "RPGI". All of RPGI mates for 2022 will come up. You can register for the match on practiscore.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If you're a long range dude. You should shoot ALTUS PRS series. Your Bergara will do fine. Or come out and shoot our matches, Range Project Group International (RPGi). We put on USPSA Steel Challenge, USPSA Level 1 and Level 2, SOF, 2Gun, and some time 3Gun. Element Training Complex hosts our matches. Join Practiscore.com and use search word "RPGI". All of RPGI mates for 2022 will come up. You can register for the match on practiscore.

I don't have a bergara. Long range shooting is fun, element is a good range, like shooting out there.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm going to get in trouble here. but I believe if you like doing something , you should help make it better. if something is not right, don't know your back ground but have heard this attitude a lot, from LEO, Military, and others, for over 50 yrs. It comes from a lack of confidence. I have been shooting comp. for over 50 yrs, I have shot most all types some more than other but would try. Have been doing training for over 25 yrs. May not be the very best but am all ways learning to be better, yes have saw thing that was not as it should be, If I couldn't help make it better I would leave and not go back. The person that keeps saying they, need to practice more , will usual never get there. They will all ways find some reason not to. I go to have a good time and meet others that like doing the same thing that I like, and learn from them if they have something good to offer. HP rifle for over 20 yrs. NM match camp perry 3 yrs Shot with Sate team. Bullseye pistol. PPC, Ipsc, 3-gun,,Skeet was not real good at it,Trap not real good at it Branch rest Rifle. Started a pistol team while working for DOC, Cowboy , getting old and having to slow up, wanting to get in to RF branch rest. Working on that now, Still doing CCW. My gold was to have range in my back yard. have got that. This is just for starters , don't don't like typing this much but I think it is worth the time and trouble. Could go on more. Have seen and heard a lot ignorant and stupid thing, and still do U-tub. And still learning. Just my 100 cents jj

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm going to get in trouble here. but I believe if you like doing something , you should help make it better. if something is not right, don't know your back ground but have heard this attitude a lot, from LEO, Military, and others, for over 50 yrs. It comes from a lack of confidence. I have been shooting comp. for over 50 yrs, I have shot most all types some more than other but would try. Have been doing training for over 25 yrs. May not be the very best but am all ways learning to be better, yes have saw thing that was not as it should be, If I couldn't help make it better I would leave and not go back. The person that keeps saying they, need to practice more , will usual never get there. They will all ways find some reason not to. I go to have a good time and meet others that like doing the same thing that I like, and learn from them if they have something good to offer. HP rifle for over 20 yrs. NM match camp perry 3 yrs Shot with Sate team. Bullseye pistol. PPC, Ipsc, 3-gun,,Skeet was not real good at it,Trap not real good at it Branch rest Rifle. Started a pistol team while working for DOC, Cowboy , getting old and having to slow up, wanting to get in to RF branch rest. Working on that now, Still doing CCW. My gold was to have range in my back yard. have got that. This is just for starters , don't don't like typing this much but I think it is worth the time and trouble. Could go on more. Have seen and heard a lot ignorant and stupid thing, and still do U-tub. And still learning. Just my 100 cents jj
    Thank you for your thoughts, Oneshot.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I think I missed the point you were trying to make

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think I missed the point you were trying to make
    His point was to quit making excuses and sign up for a comp. Shooting a course of fire set up by somelse WILL make you a better shooter. In my experience the organized matches were well thought out and most challenging. I cannot think of a better way to train than an organized comp

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Come out to shoot RPGi USPSA match at Element Training Complex on 11 March. RPGi is a sanction USPSA organization. The staff are all USPSA RO certified, NROI Range Safety Officer certified, and NRA Instructor certified. I'd say, we are pretty organized. Or if you are an experience Run-n-Gun type, Dothan Gun Club at Dothan, AL is having Alabama Section USPSA match on 11 March 2022. There are 10 stages, round count is about 320 minimum. I don't think I've met you guys, and would love to make meet ya.

Top Bottom