• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm selling a muzzleloader fair and square and I got a text from a guy saying he wanted it.ill give you the guys numbering a sec. He said he was in route then he said he got a "service call" from a customer and he'd text when done.never heard from him again. Just a bullshitter. Wasted 5 hours of my time and opportunities to sell it to someone else.seller beware of (remove phone number) he likes to play games and cant even man up and say he doesnt want the item anymore.dont count on him showing up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    if I, took offence every time some wasted my time.... with no shows, or just simply to play games.... water under the bridge, let it go, and move on.... it happens...

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    If posting a review, I think it should include the persons forum handle. Otherwise, it is of limited use. If you had an issue, and I would say you did, man up and post the forum name for ALL our benefit.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If posting a review, I think it should include the persons forum handle. Otherwise, it is of limited use. If you had an issue, and I would say you did, man up and post the forum name for ALL our benefit.

yes, or this is a waste of time.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First, I removed his phone number because it's of no use to post it.

Second, either post the screen name or this is a useless thread I'll get rid of tomorrow. Everything works on a screen name.

Thanks
    Don

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I may be off base but...I doubt it and I'll state this again.

Anyone browsing the forum, member and non-member can see text in an ad or thread. They can't see photos nor can they PM. This is why I make a habit of posting,"PM is best, PM for contact info, PM for discussion, etc, etc. If you post your phone number, every Tom, Dick, and Habeeb can see it. Just FYI

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn, just wasted 2 min of my life for a negative review of a ghost!!! Thanks... post a name or don't waste time since you were pissed he wasted yours....

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1st off, Blackpowder8bore posted his BP Rifle just yesterday. Maybe the guy wanting it actually had a service call and it went further in time than he realized. Maybe being too late to text Blackpowder8bore and decided to wait later today. I mean there's not even been 24 hours since the OP and this Negative Review. I think Blackpowder8bore is jumping the gun a little too premature, without giving the potential buyer the Benefit of Doubt.
    Blackpowder8bore, apparently the potential buyer was not a member here as that wasn't posted either. Are you sure you're not hitting the Creatine too hard or having 'roid rage?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have no problem manning up he just texted me so I never got a handle.sorry

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1st off, Blackpowder8bore posted his BP Rifle just yesterday. Maybe the guy wanting it actually had a service call and it went further in time than he realized. Maybe being too late to text Blackpowder8bore and decided to wait later today. I mean there's not even been 24 hours since the OP and this Negative Review. I think Blackpowder8bore is jumping the gun a little too premature, without giving the potential buyer the Benefit of Doubt.
    Blackpowder8bore, apparently the potential buyer was not a member here as that wasn't posted either. Are you sure you're not hitting the Creatine too hard or having 'roid rage?

No funny guy I'm not in "creatine rage" haha I just am a little irked.youre entitled to you're opinion but it's my fault for going outside the forum.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have service calls too but theres always time for a quick text so I know I'm turning face to face people down is all I'm asking for.i tried to help with this post and the next time someone stands me up,I'll do it again. Theres no law that says I have to wait 24 hours to give an erstwhile buyer the benefit of the doubt. Were talking about buying and selling here.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I may be off base but...I doubt it and I'll state this again.

Anyone browsing the forum, member and non-member can see text in an ad or thread. They can't see photos nor can they PM. This is why I make a habit of posting,"PM is best, PM for contact info, PM for discussion, etc, etc. If you post your phone number, every Tom, Dick, and Habeeb can see it. Just FYI

habeeb has my ph# already...we are tight...

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    habeeb has my ph# already...we are tight...
    Haha no doubt. I think with Corona virus scares, I'm suspending all face to face transactions for gun stuff...lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom