• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rollingrust

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would like to trade 2003 Orange County Chopper. These early bikes were not sold to the general public.
    Have all documentation. Motorcycle has 127 cubic inch engine with all the best of everything. Can go on and on
    but will not unless you have an intrest in it. Its old but new since it only has 65 miles on it. I am a collector so would like to trade for firearms. Of course older guns preferred and no plastics. Would estimate value between 16 and 18 thousand . Could also go for a late model pickup around same value. Thanks

Rollingrust

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Okay My cell phone does work Pm your number and can text pictures. What other information
    do you need. I hate technology,They made simple into expensive. It is a flip phone so picture Quality
    will not be so great. Thanks to everyone who replied. It's all good.

Rollingrust

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My problem is , I can not get the pictures from the flip phone to the computer. Again I can text pictures
    with phone.
    What kind of real info do you need ?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So little info and effort for a $16K-$18K custom motorcycle. I'm supposed to prod you for basics information? I'm not willing to provide my phone number because too often scammers use a the flip-phone excuse to divert contact away from the initial Sale posted site and dialogue plus there's potential to receive imbeded malware and financial hacks. I'm not going down that road. I'm not accusing you, I protecting myself. If you can't muster the technology to post pics here, don't bother answering my questions below.

What are you using for reference as to "Value" since small builder of Custom bikes are not covered well in current blue book type listings? I encountered this when pricing my Wild West Motor Company Dragoon.

Did you order the specific build? What paint color/scheme/theme? Which manufactures 127? Oil cooler? Oil in frame or oil tank? Tranny Mfr and speeds? Open or closed Primary? Final Drive: belt or chain? Frame rake degrees & fork rake degrees? Seat height? Ground clearance? Rear suspension: Hard or soft tail? Air adjustable hight, no kickstand? Bobber? Stretch? Bagger, design molded-welded body/gas tank/fenders/? Tire sizes? Spokes or cast rims? What's the condition of the Paint and Chrome? Does it even have a street legal Title/registration? Where is the bike physically located?

ted-hurst

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Did you order the specific build? What paint color/scheme/theme? Which manufactures 127? Oil cooler? Oil in frame or oil tank? Tranny Mfr and speeds? Open or closed Primary? Final Drive: belt or chain? Frame rake degrees & fork rake degrees? Seat height? Ground clearance? Rear suspension: Hard or soft tail? Air adjustable hight, no kickstand? Bobber? Stretch? Bagger, design molded-welded body/gas tank/fenders/? Tire sizes? Spokes or cast rims? What's the condition of the Paint and Chrome? Does it even have a street legal Title/registration? Where is the bike physically located?

All great questions especially if you want to sell/trade this bike. If this was a serious add all this info should have been put into the original post. I've already been spammed on this site once and now I don't give out my number unless I know the person. And, "I've got a flip phone", my 75 year old mom has a flip phone and can send pics.

Rollingrust

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will answer a couple questions but first I am old school. I have sold many things in the Sunday paper with no pictures and even less information. people that were interested would call and ask questions and where could they see it. I'm not proding anyone to buy it. It dont eat and its paid for.
    Bike is a soft tail 4"belt primary 6 speed trany front and rear disk brake and yes it is titled .
    I am brief but I see no one showing intrest at least enough to have a decent conversation.
    Thank you Frank T for posting. Oh by the way The bike was on an early show were it was staged to look like it fell off the lift if anyone remembers

Top Bottom