• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When should someone shoot during violent home invasion by angry ex. In this case he was allowed time to find a knife and start searching room by room for the people inside until going to the room where everyone was hiding where he was killed by gunfire.
    No charges to filed against the killer and of course no charges for the deceased. Only costs to the public are the hours the police, prosecutor, and medical examiner will have to invest and maybe burial charges for the body.

1620302601904.png

Link to video

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope they show that video to the members of the anger management class next time. At least now his anger is managed!

DKirkland1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is very important to understand Florida law when it comes to the use of a firearm or weapon in the act of self protection. Don't be caught in the "Grey Area" and think you can defend yourself or someone else and not be certain. There is no room for error and ignorance of the law is never a legal defense. Get proper instruction and know the law and what you can do at anytime to defend yourself and loved one. Legal Weapon LLC offers instruction by a former Florida certified deputy and firearm instructor. Instruction is in a relaxed environment and starts at the beginners level and goes from there. Class rates are reduced for a short period of time so don't delay. www.legalweaponusa.com or call (850) 418-4255.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is very important to understand Florida law when it comes to the use of a firearm or weapon in the act of self protection. Don't be caught in the "Grey Area" and think you can defend yourself or someone else and not be certain. There is no room for error and ignorance of the law is never a legal defense. Get proper instruction and know the law and what you can do at anytime to defend yourself and loved one. Legal Weapon LLC offers instruction by a former Florida certified deputy and firearm instructor. Instruction is in a relaxed environment and starts at the beginners level and goes from there. Class rates are reduced for a short period of time so don't delay. www.legalweaponusa.com or call (850) 418-4255.
    Florida law is not so difficult

JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCEView Entire Chapter
    776.012 Use or threatened use of force in defense of person.—
    (1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.
    (2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.
    History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27; s. 3, ch. 2014-195.

If someone is trying to disarm me I might consider that: imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
    That is question I would like to put to an expert.

DKirkland1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Florida law is not so difficult

JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCEView Entire Chapter
    776.012 Use or threatened use of force in defense of person.—
    (1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.
    (2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.
    History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27; s. 3, ch. 2014-195.

If someone is trying to disarm me I might consider that: imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
    That is question I would like to put to an expert.
    That was an interesting response. What is your legal training and experience?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was an interesting response. What is your legal training and experience?
    Of course I have no legal training since I am asking a question. If I was an expert, would I be asking. Anyone can quote the law since it is there on the internet for all to read. Now what someone with expertise can do is to quote case law and outcomes from trials and that something that i can not do. If I am seeking legal advice, I expect someone with legal training can do such.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Already sick of this promotional bullshit.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom