DK Firearms

Seen this on “Squirrel Dogs of Mississippi” on Facebook.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouPigeon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I seen this on “Squirrel Dogs of Mississippi” 281 Squirrels, on their Facebook page. Thought I would share with everyone. It was posted Dec 12th 2022. Owner of the property (5500 acres) told the hunters, if their dogs were worth a grain of salt, they should be able to get 200! They killed 281 by end of day! I’ve never seen so many squirrels…
    E7BB2C1A-4B0C-4845-A8CA-4F82CDC439CD.jpeg
    6C326D92-9CB9-47DD-9134-36E7E93A9F99.jpeg
    82E7EE85-0D25-438A-84C0-6AB4513B9E18.jpeg

BayouPigeon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bag limit is 8 per person per day. I wonder how many hunters were involved. That looks like some real fun!
    The exact page on facebook is “Squirrel Dogs of Southern Mississippi. The property hunted was 5500 acres. They stated in the post, that some of the hunters lived more than an hour away, and they couldn’t get them all back for the photo. Like you, I just did the math, they had to have at least 36 hunters plus dogs. I’ve never seen so many dead squirrels in my life. The back of that pick-up wreaks Death!

BayouPigeon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bag limit is 8 per person per day. I wonder how many hunters were involved. That looks like some real fun!
    I recently watched a hunting program on the Outdoors channel, where they had a bunch of 4H students do a squirrel hunt, it was I think Southern Alabama, They hunted with air guns and dogs, and they put on a show. I was both tickled and proud of those kids, They had a ball.

Top Bottom