Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

SCAM ALERT!!

wildrider666

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I got one too, tailored a bit to my WTB ad. OP - good heads up msg. New info or reminder to some AND the Ban Hammer Strikes.
Thanks

JMeeker

Shooter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I was naive at first and sent email. but caught on.
Had he not kept asking if I was interested. They may have got me. ‍♂️ facepalm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210513-213614_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210513-213614_Gmail.jpg
    857.9 KB · Views: 30

wildrider666

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Is or has there actually been a member serena240? I couldn't find it on the Members list. Maybe it got the Ban Hammer OR member never really existed and scammer just made it up. Hell, they could have said wildrider666 told him what you were looking for?

If a WTB Ad has your phone number or email address, scammers never even need join the Forum to fish and they will try and fish you dirctly again. That's why I always recommend only do contact via the Forums messaging system and never follow instructions to contact via a different site. If it turns fishy you can report it here and Mods will handle it.

JMeeker

Shooter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Is or has there actually been a member serena240? I couldn't find it on the Members list. Maybe it got the Ban Hammer OR member never really existed and scammer just made it up. Hell, they could have said wildrider666 told him what you were looking for?

If a WTB Ad has your phone number or email address, scammers never even need join the Forum to fish and they will try and fish you dirctly again. That's why I always recommend only do contact via the Forums messaging system and never follow instructions to contact via a different site. If it turns fishy you can report it here and Mods will handle it.
This person PMd me and had zero messages zero posts but was a Shooter. Had joined yesterday. Once I looked back at my PMs I noticed this person had deleted it and disappeared. My info was Not on my Wtb post.

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom