APOD Firearms

Sawman Estate, Spyderco knives, 5 miles north of Whiting Field, Milton BOTH SPYDERCO KNIVES SOLD

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    A member with 15+ years of knife buying and selling knowledge examined all the knives. Using a program that could search for the knives to get info on them, find ones for sale, and find ones recently sold, he told me what they've sold for and suggested a price/price range to put them for sale at, taking into consideration I don't want to sit on them a long time and our location in the U.S.. The selling price on these is less than the recently sold (mostly at auctions) price was, yet will still get decent $ for Sawman's widow. I have confidence in his for sale pricing, as I sold a few already to members that had specific requests, and there was no questioning the prices.

Left to right:

$30. Marked Police Model. On the handle is H.W. Stark, followed by what appears to be his SSN. Made in Seki Japan (a well known, prestigious knife making place I was told). SOLD

$40. Made in Seki Japan (a well known, prestigious knife making place I was told). SOLD

67C969AC-16AA-4CF8-A554-6F4D2816D596.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom