Sawman Estate, AR15 magazines $7.50 each, 5 miles north of Whiting Field, Milton (ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENTS)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    All magazines are $7.50 each. Some P Mags are new in wrap; others out of wrap but look new; may have tape on them with the caliber Bill used them for.

ALL REMAINING 19 MAGAZINES SOLD PENDING PAYMENT TO BAMABOY19.

8 ten round P Mags (have some Magpul 5 round limiter pieces, free while that last with purchase of 10 round mags) 4 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT NO WORYZ
    2 ten round P Mags with P Mag 5 round limiter installed with a white painted "V" on them (they also include the parts to make them back into 10 round mags) (see photo)
    4 twenty round P Mags 2 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT NO WORYZ
    2 thirty round P Mags; one with window; one without window
    1 thirty round C Products new in wrap SOLD PENDING PAYMENT NO WORYZ
    1 thirty round Parsons Precision Products GI aluminum mag
    6 thirty round Okay Industries GI aluminum mags
    1 ten round ASC 6.5 mag

1 MTM AR15 magazine carry case (see photo); holds 15 AR15 magazines; $24.99 at Midway; selling it for $15. The GI mags in the case are not included, but sold separately. MAG CASE SOLD PENDING PAYMENT NO WORYZ

6A1AF210-885A-4EFF-BB71-75441F779D47.jpeg4EFCE258-1AB3-41BD-91AD-0B71B06928A1.jpeg313ECFF7-A1EC-4914-9628-2A5B306E5AB8.jpeg

Last edited:

no woryz

Marksman
    Bruce, I’ll take the mag case & c products mag & (4) of the 10 rd pmag with 5 rnd restrictions & (2) 20 rd pmags… thank you sir…

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    If you'll ship to 36453 Alabama, and take F&F PayPal, I'll take everything that's not spoken for.
    I'll send a private message.

JWrecks

Expert
    If you'll ship to 36453 Alabama, and take F&F PayPal, I'll take everything that's not spoken for.
    I'll send a private message.
    At the risk of being way too soon (I mean this respectfully). There's no way this sale is SAWMAN approved. This is 100% how you get haunted mags.

Daezee

Master
    At the risk of being way too soon (I mean this respectfully). There's no way this sale is SAWMAN approved. This is 100% how you get haunted mags.
    True, Sawman didn't approve of shipping in general, preferring face to face; yep he might give me a little grief! On the other hand, his wife is now in charge of earthly things. She and I have had very open/frank discussions on the disposal of items...what is to be sold, what is to be kept for her, what can I use my discretion on in selling and giving away and in a few cases to whom. I was given a pretty wide latitude by him and her, which has made my job easier...no itemizing/accounting of each sale to her...I am allowed to give some things away if I feel it appropriate. I've been able to give some "bonuses" to some buyers of things they could use besides what they were came to buy. Yes, I see stuff first, but if I buy something, it's at the same price I'd sell it here for.

JWrecks

Expert
    True, Sawman didn't approve of shipping in general, preferring face to face; yep he might give me a little grief! On the other hand, his wife is now in charge of earthly things. She and I have had very open/frank discussions on the disposal of items...what is to be sold, what is to be kept for her, what can I use my discretion on in selling and giving away and in a few cases to whom. I was given a pretty wide latitude by him and her, which has made my job easier...no itemizing/accounting of each sale to her...I am allowed to give some things away if I feel it appropriate. I've been able to give some "bonuses" to some buyers of things they could use besides what they were came to buy. Yes, I see stuff first, but if I buy something, it's at the same price I'd sell it here for.
    Yeah, I was just funnin' glad you're on the case, Daezee. You sound like a stand up dude. Thanks for the disclosure. I'm sure it makes others who read this feel good about it too.

Daezee

Master
    Just wait until I try to sell that 500rd carton of Remington Pistol Match ammo that Sawman tried to sell, but never did due to HIS price...for that I just might get haunted by his ghost. :eek:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    SAWMAN Gave me an item one time. I went to his house to pick it up. We had a very nice long conversation. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with him. I'm pretty sure he approves of some items being given away because he gave away an item to me. Rest In Peace SAWMAN. You are missed.

Plinker

Marksman
    Bruce, if she gives away the freezer suit Sawman was always trying forever to pawn off,,
    I call dibs.
    I wanna put it on my Big Foot character in the barn.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Bruce, I will take the other 4 ten round PMAGS if still available. Just put them in my pile and I will shoot you a PM and see if we can meet up. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom