• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    My 2 cents are its a strange looking rifle and I don't feel the love. BUT Tangfolio does make some decent pistols so it probably works ok.
    Looks just like the Walther. 22 they had out a few years back in .22 lr. Can change the ejection to the left!!! It was marked 456 but online shows 356. Looks like a good bounce around camp gun with 22 mag extra zip.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    And discontinued..... what is it with me and the forgotten weapons??? Dammit. One sold on gb for 565.... yall keep your eyes open.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Looks just like the Walther. 22 they had out a few years back in .22 lr. Can change the ejection to the left!!! It was marked 456 but online shows 356. Looks like a good bounce around camp gun with 22 mag extra zip.
    I almost got one of those Walther rifles for my little girl who's a lefty. But she had a new Savage lefty bolt gun in 22 sitting unfired, so I passed on it. Wish I hadn't passed on it now. You might could get ahold of the show promoter and find out who that dealer was and call them and get it set aside for your wife to pick up

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Hey do you have a Storm Troopers Uniform in your closet? That's what it reminds me of. Maybe that's why it doesn't " APPEAL " to me, I was never a sci fi fan.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have shot one of these, real nice feel. Kind of a heavy trigger pull.. nothing like a TNW SUOMI but you notice it.

The body felt very durable and it seemed like you could beat on it. (It was not mine so I treated it better)

But no way is this a Star Wars looking gun.. It looks like one of the guns from the 1980s Rambo action figures toy line..

Fire Power Rambo.

1628614162133.png

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I have shot one of these, real nice feel. Kind of a heavy trigger pull.. nothing like a TNW SUOMI but you notice it.

The body felt very durable and it seemed like you could beat on it. (It was not mine so I treated it better)

But no way is this a Star Wars looking gun.. It looks like one of the guns from the 1980s Rambo action figures toy line..

Fire Power Rambo.

View attachment 127353
    I bet 1980's Rambo and all his accessories is worth more than that rifle we're talking about here....

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    All the plastic reminds me of the Nylon 66, and those were very reliable with polymer stocks and polymer receivers. The polymers used made them self lubricating, decades before we were all reminded of this again by Mr. Glock. I think I'd rather have a Nylon 66 than this Storm Trooper rifle (just because it is more traditional looking) but I think the 66's were only 22lr, not 22 Magnum

Last edited:

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bet 1980's Rambo and all his accessories is worth more than that rifle we're talking about here....

Mint on card you are right, and the sad part is that for 30 years you could not give Rambo toys away... Such be the fate of collectables..

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here, probably one of the best new gun videos I've seen.

You know that was a damn nice Video and review.. I really liked the way he reviewed.

Thought he was a little picky about a few failures for the 22s to fire.. I would blame that on the 22 manufacture rather then the gun.. But he was there.

Thanks for the Video...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I'm gonna get one. I have the CMR30, love it btw, but this would be better to drag around and bang up doing woods stuff.

Top Bottom