Saiga 12 value

teslafan

Shooter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, it is NOT converted.
You're saying this is not converted or asking? ...can you post a pic that shows one that is converted ?
So, it is NOT converted.

“Converted” means that it started out as a standard rifle stock type rifle, and was converted to a pistol grip style like a traditional AK. The pic would be a converted rifle.
I thought the conversion people talked about had to do with what magazines the weapon would accept not the furniture.
Unconverted . Locally you may get 800-900$ gunbroker may bring higher
Does the conversion people talk about refer to what magazines it will accept or the furniture?
Ask $1000 OBO with the drum. Take anything over $800.
Thanks for your input.

7.62x39

Expert
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You're saying this is not converted or asking? ...can you post a pic that shows one that is converted ?

I thought the conversion people talked about had to do with what magazines the weapon would accept not the furniture.

Does the conversion people talk about refer to what magazines it will accept or the furniture?

Thanks for your input.
It allows you to use regular ak furniture . You can convert it yourself for around $350

Jester896

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I see where you get your call sign from...lol. Gotta be more than that
I will admit that I didn't read the complete description in Fjestad Blue Book. Do you have something concrete or are you just trying to one up the Class Clown:rolleyes:

FNHman

Marksman
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
https://kalashnikov-usa.com/tag/saiga/

With the USA already converted versions on the market with all the goodies you might have a hard time selling for more than 700 but since the russian ban it might be better off as a long term investment safe queen.

I have a converted saiga 12 and it's an upside down investment so far... can't sell it for what I have in it from the original cost 9 years ago when new plus the conversion cost.

teslafan

Shooter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It allows you to use regular ak furniture . You can convert it yourself for around $350
thank you
https://kalashnikov-usa.com/tag/saiga/

With the USA already converted versions on the market with all the goodies you might have a hard time selling for more than 700 but since the russian ban it might be better off as a long term investment safe queen.

I have a converted saiga 12 and it's an upside down investment so far... can't sell it for what I have in it from the original cost 9 years ago when new plus the conversion cost.
Thanks, kinda what I was thinking too.

Top Bottom