• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I bought the 16" M&P 15-22 a few years back as a fun "trainer" for the kids. I put a double tap trigger on it and every time the range has a rapid fire day, I go out there and laugh my arse off like a little girl when I pop off 30 rounds of 22lr in seconds. I'm thinking on getting a supressor for the 15-22 so I can do rapid fire days suppressed.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I bought the 16" M&P 15-22 a few years back as a fun "trainer" for the kids. I put a double tap trigger on it and every time the range has a rapid fire day, I go out there and laugh my arse off like a little girl when I pop off 30 rounds of 22lr in seconds. I'm thinking on getting a supressor for the 15-22 so I can do rapid fire days suppressed.
    Thought about doing that via the lh bump stock.
    , then the ban happened.. Traded the full size off when I got this one.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thought about doing that via the lh bump stock.
    , then the ban happened.. Traded the full size off when I got this one.
    I put the double tap trigger on way before Florida started to ban bump stocks and binary triggers...gonna play ignorance if anyone asks.lol

Southalabama

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    .22 LR. Picked this up. Very, very good shooter. Been wanting one for years. Used trs25 w/riser. Installed linear comp. Shot random loose ammo I found in gunroom. No stoppages, ftf, fte. Only downside was rounds landing on my arm. ( old crap ammo) I shoot left too..
    Same controls as AR15 and opens the same.( 2 pins) this thing is accurate. Very good trigger too. 0 at 25 yards. 2 shot group was the best I could do. Shot at 50yds too as fast as I could line it up and snap the trigger. 20 or so on target with x39 holes. shooting from crap rest. Great for training or small game. SD/HD?? Maybe??
    It's a keeper. 300 rds expended.. $$$ Uses same mags as the rifle. Opened after I was done, random bits inside. Break-in. ** 8 inch barrel.
    Nice group but
    Nothing more awkward than watching a leftie shoot a right handed gun.

Top Bottom