• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Propwash0425

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Up here in Holmes county I’m still not seeing much in the way of rut activity. Seen a few bucks killed local, none chasing. Most all killed by they’re self. Last week saw deer every sit, does and yearlins, zero horns. Big groups of 4-6 does. Scrapes have went cold, weird year for me so far. Anyone else seen activity similar?

Propwash0425

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    See that’s odd because I haven’t seen any type of typical rut behavior like that. Yearlins still with momma, no chasing sounds deep in the woods, guess I just got to keep trying em. Maybe one will be dumb enough for me

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    See that’s odd because I haven’t seen any type of typical rut behavior like that. Yearlins still with momma, no chasing sounds deep in the woods, guess I just got to keep trying em. Maybe one will be dumb enough for me
    Yep, I didn't get to hunt till now. I think all the big dumb ones got blasted, it's just going to get worst in the next few days, cause if it's Brown (it's down) season is going into overdrive. Idiots will running amok shooting everything.

*****WEAR YOUR ORANGE TO AND FROM THE F'ING TRUCK!!!***

Every bang in the woods makes the odds worse. I counted 8 shots yesterday eve, that's just near me.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Been seeing bucks chasing since January 15th in northwest Florida. Almost seems to be slowing down a bit.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Propwash0425

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been seeing bucks chasing since January 15th in northwest Florida. Almost seems to be slowing down a bit.

Weird. My buddy killed one hot on a doe over around defuniak 4-5 days ago, yet I’ve seen tons of big mature does alone or in groups and haven’t seen a single horn since mid January. 5 different stands , 4 different pieces of property. Guess they just don’t like me .

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Weird. My buddy killed one hot on a doe over around defuniak 4-5 days ago, yet I’ve seen tons of big mature does alone or in groups and haven’t seen a single horn since mid January. 5 different stands , 4 different pieces of property. Guess they just don’t like me .
    Gotta hunt where the bucks are

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Here in Covington County AL they are wide open, bucks are chasing on my 1400 acres

Top Bottom