Please reply by conversation.

USMC0211

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Milton FL
    Up for sale is a rare Vepr Alpha build I did several years ago. I do not have any of the original parts so let me get that out of the way. Here is the break down
    # Russian 7.62x39mm 16" rifle (Have not been imported for years)
    # (3) Mags to include 1 Bakelight 7.62x39mm.
    # Texas Weapons systems top rail and bolt handle
    # Unamed AR stock conversion
    # Magpul CTR Stock
    # Magpul Grip
    # ALG Trigger
    # Vortex red dot and 3x mag
    # Russian Zenico railed forend (also not being imported)
    # Magpul VFG
    # Bulgarian Muzzle device.

Has about 500 rounds through it, best AK I have but just don't shoot it enough. Looking for cash but might be tempted with something closer to 2k trade value.

ATTENTION: All internet commando who have taking time out of there lives to correct me on the mag in the picture. I grabbed a close by mag for the picture. Clearly anyone who purchases this rifle will get the correct mag or several for that matter. No one is going to buy this rifle for the mag. I hope this puts that BS to bed.

Attachments

• 20231218_130955.jpg
      20231218_130955.jpg
      174.8 KB · Views: 317
    • 20231218_131125.jpg
      20231218_131125.jpg
      40.6 KB · Views: 311
    Last edited:
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    That because it is not a 5.45 mag.. it is a bakealite 7.62x39mm mag.. Many countries made them.
    that bakelite mag is not whats picture though? the mag in the gun is a new production brown Bulgarian 5.45 mag, not a Bakelite. It even says in the photo on the side "Made in Bulgaria" and bakelites dont have ribs on the front of the mag. I have a few if them

Last edited:

wecanslide

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was going to let it slide until I saw your edit calling people internet commandos.

Why is this considered BS? You put the wrong mag in your gun and someone asked a question. Then you tried to tell the dude it was an expensive bakelite when it is clearly a brown $12 polymer mag for a different gun.
    Then you're also telling people you have Zenitco "not being imported anymore" when it actually is still being imported, because it's fake Chinese Zenitco made for airsoft guns.

ATTENTION: All internet commando who have taking time out of there lives to correct me on the mag in the picture. I grabbed a close by mag for the picture. Clearly anyone who purchases this rifle will get the correct mag or several for that matter. No one is going to buy this rifle for the mag. I hope this puts that BS to bed.

USMC0211

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    That’s definitely not a 7.62 mag inserted in the gun on the first pics, it’s one of the new commercial Bulgarian 5.45

I was going to let it slide until I saw your edit calling people internet commandos.

Why is this considered BS? You put the wrong mag in your gun and someone asked a question. Then you tried to tell the dude it was an expensive bakelite when it is clearly a brown $12 polymer mag for a different gun.
    Then you're also telling people you have Zenitco "not being imported anymore" when it actually is still being imported, because it's fake Chinese Zenitco made for airsoft guns.
    Ohh you were going to let it slide.. Or how nice of you.. have I incurred your wrath now? Now your vast internet knowlege as detemined from the picture that the Zenitco rail is now Chinese and not one that I bought from Russian prior to the embargo? I tell you what, this magazine BS is just that and you can allow it to remain rent free in your head but I am going to move on.

wecanslide

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You may have bought Zenitco prior to the embargo, that's not for me to dispute. But what you have shown in your picture with the 5.45 mag, is not that. You still arguing that is giving people the impression that they will receive about $450 in authentic Russian Zenitco parts but it's actually about $50 worth in Chinese airsoft parts. What you have pictured is 100% garbage and you know it.

You also might want to mention this VEPR is converted sporter...some do it right, a lot don't. With your level of integrity who knows...

wecanslide

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know you're googling right now trying to compare pictures of real Zenitco and the fake junk you have...start with the color and the hex screws. Sorry to break it to you (I know you know already) but you have airsoft trash and trying to sell it as authentic.

wecanslide

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    # that is 100% fake Zenitco airsoft trash.

#did you mean Bulgarian "style" muzzle device? Real 4 piece Bulgarian flash hiders are $300-$400, you have a CNC Warrior or something of the like device...$100.

wecanslide

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here are the unsettled discrepancies with the pictures and what USMC0211 has said...

# settled...even though he tried to tell Woktosstactical a bakelite was pictured
    # Let's see that rear trunnion
    # Nope...not real Russian Zenitco. $50 in airsoft parts vs $450 authentic
    # BCM pictured, not Magpul. Why even lie about this?
    # Not real Bulgarian, what's pictured is a way cheaper clone, likely CNC Warrior. $100ish vs his claim of $300-$400 Bulgarian.

# (3) Mags to include 1 Bakelight 7.62x39mm.
    # Unamed AR stock conversion
    # Magpul VFG

USMC0211

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I appreciate all the assistance from the "internet experts" in getting this ad the extra attention that got this rifle sold. Could not have done it without you..

wecanslide

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You told the dude he was getting about $450 in Zenitco parts and $300 Bulgarian booster but he actually got $50 airsoft hand guards and $100 clone flash hider.
    Way to go man. I thought USMC dude were supposed to have integrity. Prolly lying about your service like you lied about your parts. Stolen Valor.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom