Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Match Location:
    Element Training Complex
    4418 Cooper Lane
    Holt, Florida 32564

Are you ready?

RPGi will be hosting a sanctioned USPSA match that has tons of movement, steel, and fun courses of fire. We ask shooters to arrive at the range around 9 am for registration. The shooters meeting will begin at 9:30 am after we confirm the tablets/squads.

Shooters should arrive with gear and mags ready to go. Follow all of the signage when entering the range. Once you arrive at registration, come check in with one of us to get you squared away. USPSA video: USPSA INTRO VIDEO

There will be 6 stages for shooters to compete against each other for bragging rights! Please review the USPSA rule book prior to arrival. We will run the following classifier at this match:

- CM 18-01 Of Course It Did

Match Fee: $25 ($10 each additional gun)

Round count: 125

Practiscore sign up link

Train. Evolve. Compete.

VR
    Brendan Souder
    RPGi
    540-229-2911 (Cell)
    or
    brendan.souder@gmail.com (Email)

RPGi USPSA SEPT 18 MATCH FLYER.png

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I wish this match had been scheduled for the 19th or the 25th. Altus has had the local 3rd Saturday USPSA slot for quite some time. I know of folks who are skipping the ETC match in favor of supporting the match at Altus. The 4th Saturday locally is likely open; take it and there will be a lot of fun times in the future.

RPGi Brendan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish this match had been scheduled for the 19th or the 25th. Altus has had the local 3rd Saturday USPSA slot for quite some time. I know of folks who are skipping the ETC match in favor of supporting the match at Altus. The 4th Saturday locally is likely open; take it and there will be a lot of fun times in the future.
    Spitfire,

We originally had this scheduled for the 19th. Due to most of the staff having to use Sunday for preparations for work and/or deployments we moved to Saturday. Most of my staff are active Military, Law Enforcement and Government contractors, so I have to take that into account with schedulingAlso it’s an RPGi match hosted at ETC, we are 3rd party at the range (they’ve always been good hosts to us).

I’m running a Friday squad if you want to
    shoot. The shooters meeting will be at 3:30. Hope this helps!

VR
    Brendan
    RPGi

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Trust me I get it! With Escambia River starting up, I hope all the match directors get together and firm up their weekend spots. Let's play!!

Top Bottom