• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RPGi Brendan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you ready?

RPGi will be hosting a 4-stage Thursday night match under the lights at Southern Tactical Range on Feb 4th 2021. We look forward to having you guys come out and shoot our newest addition to the RPGi competition portfolio. Follow the practiscore link for more details (below).

Range Address:
    Southern Tactical Range
    4418 Cooper Lane
    Holt, Fl

Round Count: 75 (Bring extra)

Match Fee: $20

25 slots available!!

VR
    Brendan Souder
    RPGi (MD)
    brendan.souder@gmail.com
    540-229-2911

Practiscore link: https://practiscore.com/rpgi-thursday-night-uspsa-february-4th-2021/register

Red Typography and Photo Boxing Poster-2.png

kdsdiver

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    no sir. I compete in the IDPA matches... I'm looking for other options to compete in.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you click on the practiscore link it explains your questions about the match. Probably need to visit the USPSA website for their rules.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The specific stages are in practiscore as well. If you have done IDPA, it is very similar with less specifics on which targets have to be shot when. You get to decide your plan. My experience (sort of new to USPSA) is that people are happy to share their stage plan with you.

My suggestion to all new comers - come out and give it a try. Be safe and have fun. This group is great at helping new shooters or seasoned shooters that are new to the game.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The specific stages are in practiscore as well. If you have done IDPA, it is very similar with less specifics on which targets have to be shot when. You get to decide your plan. My experience (sort of new to USPSA) is that people are happy to share their stage plan with you.

My suggestion to all new comers - come out and give it a try. Be safe and have fun. This group is great at helping new shooters or seasoned shooters that are new to the game.
    RussSurf need a lot of help. He is so old that we have to carry him while he shoot, handed him water & tower, and occasional rest for mussel massage. LOL!

Top Bottom