Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

RPGi Thursday Night USPSA February 4th 2021

RPGi Brendan

Shooter
Reaction score
Are you ready?

RPGi will be hosting a 4-stage Thursday night match under the lights at Southern Tactical Range on Feb 4th 2021. We look forward to having you guys come out and shoot our newest addition to the RPGi competition portfolio. Follow the practiscore link for more details (below).

Range Address:
Southern Tactical Range
4418 Cooper Lane
Holt, Fl

Round Count: 75 (Bring extra)

Match Fee: $20

25 slots available!!

VR
Brendan Souder
RPGi (MD)
brendan.souder@gmail.com
540-229-2911

Practiscore link: https://practiscore.com/rpgi-thursday-night-uspsa-february-4th-2021/register

Red Typography and Photo Boxing Poster-2.png

RPGi Brendan

Shooter
Reaction score
Sir,

We'll have rounds down range no later than 6:15pm.

VR
Brendan

kdsdiver

Shooter
Reaction score
no sir. I compete in the IDPA matches... I'm looking for other options to compete in.

JWlineman

Master
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you click on the practiscore link it explains your questions about the match. Probably need to visit the USPSA website for their rules.

RussSurfs

Marksman
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
The specific stages are in practiscore as well. If you have done IDPA, it is very similar with less specifics on which targets have to be shot when. You get to decide your plan. My experience (sort of new to USPSA) is that people are happy to share their stage plan with you.

My suggestion to all new comers - come out and give it a try. Be safe and have fun. This group is great at helping new shooters or seasoned shooters that are new to the game.

Mr.T

Shooter
Reaction score
The specific stages are in practiscore as well. If you have done IDPA, it is very similar with less specifics on which targets have to be shot when. You get to decide your plan. My experience (sort of new to USPSA) is that people are happy to share their stage plan with you.

My suggestion to all new comers - come out and give it a try. Be safe and have fun. This group is great at helping new shooters or seasoned shooters that are new to the game.
RussSurf need a lot of help. He is so old that we have to carry him while he shoot, handed him water & tower, and occasional rest for mussel massage. LOL!

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom