• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All, Come on out for a USPSA format competition at Element (Holt, FL). It is an all targets. Registration: https://practiscore.com/rpgi-combat-steel-29-january-2022/register -- Mr. T.

Match starts: January 29, 2022 @ 11:00 AM · Match ends: January 29, 2022 @ 3:00 PM
    4418 Cooper Lane
    Holt, Florida 32564

Come out and join the RPGi crew for some fast paced shooting starting at high noon! Showtime to the range is 11am for registration and shooters meeting in Lot B of Element Training Complex. The RPGi Combat Steel Match is a 5-stage pistol caliber only match with short duration stages (20-30 seconds average) that incorporate barrier shooting, negotiating obstacles, run and gun scenarios on steel targets only (USPSA style). The match will be held at Element Training Complex. This match is extremely fast to execute (4-5 hours) and is ultimately inclusive to all shooters. Stage timeouts will be 60 seconds, and the minimum round count for each stage won’t exceed 25 rounds. Shooters can only use handguns, rimfire or PCC. The match will follow the time plus points scoring format. All static steel will need two hits to count, knockdown/knock over steel must fall to count, and reactive steel must react (Unless shooting 22LR, we will paint before rimfire shooters get their pew pew on!!). And of course, any shooter who wears body armor vests during specific stages will receive a 10-second bonus). See you guys on the range!

Round Count: 125

TRAIN. EVOLVE. COMPETE.

Brendan Souder (MD)
    RPGi
    540-229-2911
    brendan.souder@gmail.com

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well shucks, I guess Saturday would be a good day to be humbled...again

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome guys. Have agreat time, I won't be able to join you guys. I tested positive with COVID, and don't want to spread to others. Stinks! You beat me again RussSurfs. :)

Top Bottom