• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    In practiscore it say one division, ”outlaw”. For rifle does that mean any goes e.g. PCC, AR, AK, 22 LR?

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Combat" match with .22LR????
    It is an "OutLaw" match. Also, it is a cost saving when using CMMG 22LR AR conversion for a CQB stage. There will be a longer shot stage that will require different calibers. Come on out and test your skill. We love to have you joining us.

This is the web site for registration and rules (PDF file). https://practiscore.com/rpgi-combat-2-gun-match-april-2nd-at-element-training-complex/register

RPGi Combat 2-Gun Match April 2nd at Element Training Complex RPGi

open

Match starts: April 02, 2022 @ 10:00 AM · Match ends: April 02, 2022 @ 4:00 PM

4418 Cooper Ln
    Holt, Florida 32564

Boom! Get ready for some good ole fashion Outlaw 2-Gun with RPGi. We will host a 5-stage match out at Element Training Complex on April 2nd. This is a great time and excellent practice for the SOF Match scheduled later in the month.

Equipment/Ammo: Eye pro, Ear pro, rifle, pistol, holster, at least one mag holder for pistol/rifle, at least 2 magazines for each platform and comfortable clothing. 100 round of pistol and 100 rounds of rifle minimum!

See you guys in Lot B for registration on game day no later than 9:30am. Have a good one!

Train. Evolve. Compete.

VR
    Brendan Souder
    RPGi

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I have shot multiple matches at Altus and with RPG (as well as ERGC and others). While there is a different flavor to them, I think they are both very professionally run. I‘m an average shooter on my good days, not a top tier guy by any standard. I love how welcoming both groups have been to me.

One of the things I have found is that when I had specific feedback about the matches and shared it in person with both teams, they were open to it. The good news is there are lots of places for us to have matches and people can pick where they want to shoot. I will personally keep shooting matches with RPGI and Altus. I will see the RPGI crew on Saturday rain or shine.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I made an error regarding start time for Saturday match, please see an update from Match Director (MD). I was hoping to sleep in on weekend. :) -- Mr. T

RPGi Combat 2-Gun Match April 2nd at Element Training Complex
    Match overlay on the practiscore sign up page

Good morning shooters!

We are excited about Saturday's 2-Gun match and look forward to having you guys! This match will go on rain or shine! We'd ask everyone to show up at 8 am to knock out the registration; the shooters' meeting will begin at 8:30 am at the Blue Zone/Lot B pavilion.

The night before the match:
    Prepare your gear, jam your mags the night before so we can kick off early. This match will be five stages with shots from 10yds to 250yds. The entire match is steel and will not require any slings. You will be required to abandon/dump firearms throughout the courses of fire.
    Bring at least 125 rounds for pistol and 125 rounds for rifle.

This match is an outlaw format (Like the SOF Match). You can change from LPVO to a red dot before starting the course of fire by swapping uppers at the safe table. If you shoot rifle and the situation permits, you may shoot a PCC or Rimfire instead of an AR-15. PCC or Rimfire rifles will not be counted on pistol steel. There will be no re-holstering of pistols during courses of fire.

Don't forget to thank the range and stop in the pro-shop to check out what they have in stock. The range will be building a bigger shop here soon. All RPGi match shooters get their range membership onboarding fee of $100 waived if you sign up for a range membership on the day of the match. So check them out!

Be safe this week, and we look forward to seeing you guys at the range!

Train. Evolve. Compete.

VR
    CW2 (Ret) Brendan Souder
    RPGi
    Match Director

kazperrepzak

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been shooting with RPGi and Brendan Souder since January 2019. He's always ran professional grade matches and training with challenging COFs. To this day, the SOF multigun is the best match I've ever been to.

JWLambert

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m fairly new to the world of competitive shooting so take this for what it’s worth. The RPGI matches that I’ve attended have been top notch. They’re ran very efficiently and safely. The down time is very minimal. Brendan and his team are full of knowledge and always willing to share. The RPGI family was very welcoming to a guy with a lot of trigger time but 0 match experience. Mr. T was my RO for my very first RPGI match and was constantly offering advice to cut my times and improve. All that being said, if you’re wanting to get into shooting matches but you’re hesitant… come to an RPGI match! You won’t regret it.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m fairly new to the world of competitive shooting so take this for what it’s worth. The RPGI matches that I’ve attended have been top notch. They’re ran very efficiently and safely. The down time is very minimal. Brendan and his team are full of knowledge and always willing to share. The RPGI family was very welcoming to a guy with a lot of trigger time but 0 match experience. Mr. T was my RO for my very first RPGI match and was constantly offering advice to cut my times and improve. All that being said, if you’re wanting to get into shooting matches but you’re hesitant… come to an RPGI match! You won’t regret it.
    Thank you JW.

USMC0211

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I plan to go check it out.. Not shoot but just to see what it is all about.. Do you think will be a issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom