• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bob Keller is coming to Aucilla FL March 5th/6th to give his Pistol/Carbine class. Ammo is starting to become available so no more excuses.

CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED.

Bob is a fantastic trainer, extremely skilled shooter, and stays at the hunt camp with us. The after-class social is priceless.

I have personally seen/used the techniques Bob teaches in a violent encounter and they work. This is not "tactical band camp"... this is good, solid, realistic training focusing on true gunfighting skills.

Class Cost- $500

Expect to shoot 500-750 rounds rifle and 500 rounds pistol.

TO MAKE THIS FINANCIALLY EASY... I'LL TAKE DEPOSITS AND SMALL MONTHLY PAYMENTS.

TO SECURE YOUR SPOT, YOU MUST E-MAIL ME (Bob@Signal-0.com) AND PAY FOR THE CLASS OR AT LEAST ESTABLISH A PAYMENT PLAN.

Last edited:

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Round count and prices ?

The class tuition will run between $500. I'll be glad to take a small deposit and small monthly payments to make it work.

The class is a blast... I've got multiple commitments already from guys who have previously attended... that should tell you something.

Our social cook out on Saturday after class is a great time. Bob stays with us at the hunt camp and is a fantastic guy.

Bring 1K pistol and rifle... I believe we shoot about 750 rifle and perhaps 500 pistol.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom