• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Ordered 2 Kel Tec P17's in November, wait, wait, wait. Then get email saying they are out, suprise. They sent me an email saying they would honor the price and would contact me when more came in around February. Ok, right....
    Well yesterday they contacted me.... placed my order this am. If I need any firearms I'll be going to them first from now on.
    They went above and beyond. Thrilled!
    Not only did I get my P17, I got 2!! One for me one for the Bride. Stole em at this price, average is $300 each plus tax, shipping. Etc...
    The only downside is they will sit at the FFL till I get back at the end of June.. crap.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-095919_Email.jpg
      Screenshot_20220317-095919_Email.jpg
      112.9 KB · Views: 91

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Ordered 2 Kel Tec P17's in November, wait, wait, wait. Then get email saying they are out, suprise. They sent me an email saying they would honor the price and would contact me when more came in around February. Ok, right....
    Well yesterday they contacted me.... placed my order this am. If I need any firearms I'll be going to them first from now on.
    They went above and beyond. Thrilled!
    Not only did I get my P17, I got 2!! One for me one for the Bride. Stole em at this price, average is $300 each plus tax, shipping. Etc...
    The only downside is they will sit at the FFL till I get back at the end of June.. crap.
    Long hitch you pull , be safe .

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    RR, your positive experience with RK guns is interesting, as I had just the opposite. A couple years ago I placed an online order for a pistol (GSG 1911-22). After the ordering process was finished I received no order number, no email confirmation, and my credit card wasn't charged. I emailed multiple times with no reply, and my phone call reached a clerk one of their stores..no help or suggestions whatsoever. Since the card wasn't charged, I just considered it a non-order. I reordered and quickly received the pistol from another dealer. A month later I received a ship-notice email from RK and my card was charged (bank said they had originally received a pre-authorization, so I couldn't really call it fraud) When the second pistol arrived I just accepted it and sold it. Another 3 weeks after that, I received a reply to one of my original email inquires, telling me not to worry because my pistol had been delivered to the local FFL. I'm glad you had good luck with them...I'd be afraid to try again.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There is a RK store 25-30 miles from me. I have bought 2 guns from RK Guns using their ship to store option. No problems with either transaction.

tji

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey RebelRider, so glad to hear they’re honoring the original price and finally shipping to you. I believe I was the one who initially told you about the deal back in November, and I felt really bad when they cancelled it (I felt guilty for passing it along to you). So I’m glad it finally worked out. Happy shooting!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Hey RebelRider, so glad to hear they’re honoring the original price and finally shipping to you. I believe I was the one who initially told you about the deal back in November, and I felt really bad when they cancelled it (I felt guilty for passing it along to you). So I’m glad it finally worked out. Happy shooting!
    It's OK. At least I finely got one, well 2, lol.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    At Dothan now...
    If looking for a Stribog, make sure you get the latest version that has the non-reciprocating bolt handle. And if you really like it, then consider the aftermarket Stribog lower that accepts Glock mags. Apparently Stribog brand mags are junk.

Top Bottom