• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I might be mistaken but I think a pistol from one state to the other it has to go through an FFL in Alabama and be shipped to another FFL in Florida
    Hopefully one of the guys on here will correct me if I’m wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It's a headache and an added cost as most FFL s charge for transfers. Hence why people don't like doing it. When you end up paying 40-50$ more along with the time and hassle, the deal becomes less of a deal

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

TacticalPizzas

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You would just have to meet at a Florida FFL, you don’t need to go from Alabama FFL to Florida FFL, if that was the case then every gun I’ve bought off of gun broker would have had been illegal transfers.

Josh03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If your ffl dealer is charging you more then 25 dollars to do a transfer you might need to find you a new ffl dealer..to answer your question... no I take it to a Florida ffl dealer I'm the mail man.

Last edited:

TacticalPizzas

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for meeting up today. I have to recommend no one shop at Bobby’s in Brewton, rude, ignorant of the laws, and then tried to Double charge the transfer fee. We left and went somewhere else. I can’t remem the name of that other shop, I’m sure Josh can chime in and give him a good word.

Josh is a great seller,the pistol is as described and in excellent condition and I would definitely do business with him again.... just never Bobby’s gun shop.

Josh03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    No problem man ,sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do..

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Thanks for meeting up today. I have to recommend no one shop at Bobby’s in Brewton, rude, ignorant of the laws, and then tried to Double charge the transfer fee. We left and went somewhere else. I can’t remem the name of that other shop, I’m sure Josh can chime in and give him a good word.

Josh is a great seller,the pistol is as described and in excellent condition and I would definitely do business with him again.... just never Bobby’s gun shop.
    Hate To hear that, I've bought from them before. Never had a problem.

Josh03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have to, I know I bought atleast 10 guns there..new people there that doesn't know the law. At one time we was told we didn't need a transferfor outta state sale.but it's way more to the store.. it's new people working there that has an attitude because they are having to work.. wish it was the old bobby's..

TacticalPizzas

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You try to do stuff the correct, legal way and you hit roadblock after roadblock. It was kind of shocking to me that she literally said it didn’t matter that we were from different states just to write out a bill of sale... then wanted to charge Josh and myself each $25 for the transfer and she tried to tell me that’s how all dealers do it

Latest posts

Top Bottom