• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    About time! Maybe (fingers crossed) this will help out a little. Hopefully they won’t hike the prices up too high. I’ve already seen some ridiculous MSRPs (29.99) on Core-Lokts on their page. But I guess that’s the price to pay nowadays.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pre COVID-19/ biden prices are over . I don’t think we’ll see prices as low as they were during the Trump years again.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pre COVID-19/ biden prices are over . I don’t think we’ll see prices as low as they were during the Trump years again.
    Materials, transport, and labor are always going up. But if biden does not executive order ammo imports could in say 18 months become more reasonable. Right now the steel case is there in stock, it just very high in price like 50 cent a round for 7.62x39 and 60-70 cent a round for 9x19. .
    The ammo and gun makers will have to nominate Biden as salesmen of the 21 th century.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Once the manufacturers get "X" amount for their goods the price will stay. Good example is .22 ammo. Most of the larger local dealers have 450,000 rd back orders. The only good thing is the profiteers will be cut off. I think the days of 9mm 1000rds for $260 are gone, sucks, I love to go blast dirt clods.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once the manufacturers get "X" amount for their goods the price will stay. Good example is .22 ammo. Most of the larger local dealers have 450,000 rd back orders. The only good thing is the profiteers will be cut off. I think the days of 9mm 1000rds for $260 are gone, sucks, I love to go blast dirt clods.
    I was paying plus shipping charges under $200 for tula 9 mm and not too much more for 7.62x39. I expect it to not return to under 20 cents a round.
    I expect very bad things are in the future of the USA and expect the government really lose effective control of our economic security and when that goes, everything becomes insecure.

I have been seeing on youtube all of the things that the chinese are doing. They are thinking years ahead and are building infrastructure over the entire world including the Russian arctic waters and ports galore world wide. They are now the worlds 2nd ranked economy. We are essentially spending money that the government does not have. Trump was right about China.

A future president harris could easily throw out the entire bill of rights.

Ranking of world economies https://www.investopedia.com/insights/worlds-top-economies/bb

Last edited:
    Top Bottom