• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I found a mint one to be 100 years old, but is it worth 700?
    The want is strong, but no real need for it lol

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    The bids seem to cap around $550 for nice examples I pulled. Collectors would certainly pay premiums for particular features and examples, but in my personal opinion $700 would be a bit high. The Mod 11 is a sweet clay gun, but there's a lot of them out there :)

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The A5 and the 11 are built like tanks! The 11 is a copy but not exact! Many of the parts will not interchange but from the outside, they look almost identical! I’ve shot a few rounds of skeet with them! I like them but definitely not a skeet gun! I shot a round of skeet with a home defense pump shotgun just for fun!

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The old “Widow Maker” , good looking guns, I sold one about 3 years ago before ever jumping onboard here. I had posted it at several places, must have had it advertised 6 or 7 months, finally got $300 for it. Wish I had kept it in a way and at the time I also had its twin brother made by Savage. I’d say $700 is too much, you can find a good clean A5 Browning for that.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Model 11's are not near as collectible as A5's and don't bring anywhere near the same amount. As has been stated above $550 is about the tops for a really nice model 11. Any more than that and you can buy a decent used A5.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The old “Widow Maker” , good looking guns, I sold one about 3 years ago before ever jumping onboard here. I had posted it at several places, must have had it advertised 6 or 7 months, finally got $300 for it. Wish I had kept it in a way and at the time I also had its twin brother made by Savage. I’d say $700 is too much, you can find a good clean A5 Browning for that.
    The model 11 Remington was not called the "Widow Maker" That was the early winchester semi auto that you had to push the barrel down to operate the action, it was also called a model 11.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The model 11 Remington was not called the "Widow Maker" That was the early winchester semi auto that you had to push the barrel down to operate the action, it was also called a model 11.
    But they do have the suicide safety!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom