• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As the wife and I were leaving the subdivision yesterday, she spotted a yard sale sign. I stopped and while she was checking out the yard sale, I sat in the truck, checking out GCGF on my phone. I heard some noise and looked across the street. There was a Dad with 4 boys and a girl, all of the kids were taking target practice with BB guns, the dad supervising.

Being that many of us started our gun obsession with BB guns, I thought this was very cool.

By the time I got my camera ready, the dad and girl had stepped out of view.

Just made me smile.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I actually was shooting air rifles with my 5 year old son yesterday. We all have a duty to pass along the gun tradition.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A huge thumbs up!
    Start 'em young and train them properly - safety first. My Dad taught us to safely handle firearms and shoot properly very early on. I did the same with my son.
    A great American tradition! Pass it on!!!

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Safety is what we work on a lot and he is a fast learner. I got him a red rider to start with, it's the same gun most of us learned on and it's fun reliving your child hood with your kid.

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's awesome but unfortunately if the kids school caught wind of that I'm sure they all would be expelled for "being a danger" to other students. Props to the father though.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's awesome but unfortunately if the kids school caught wind of that I'm sure they all would be expelled for "being a danger" to other students. Props to the father though.

Yeah in this day and age he should probably be doing that in the backyard. I mean come on, a kid was suspended from school because he was shooting an airsoft gun in his yard before getting on a bus. Good to see though, hopefully his neighbors think it's as cool as you or any of us think it is!

Top Bottom