• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Hey guys. Been selling some stuff and I think I want to gran a suppressor, specifically a GSL Phoenix for my AP5. Do you guys have any recommendations for suppressor dealers to check out? Preferred FFL in town? Cheers

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Hey guys. Been selling some stuff and I think I want to gran a suppressor, specifically a GSL Phoenix for my AP5. Do you guys have any recommendations for suppressor dealers to check out? Preferred FFL in town? Cheers
    Buy from one that has a range so you can visit it and shoot it while ya wait a year!

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I have purchased on line from Silencer Shop. They have many local dealers in the area to pick-up he suppressor from once ATF lets the suppressor out of "jail"

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If your FFL/SOT of choice is a Silencer Shop “dealer”, then they could source your preferred suppressor from wherever, yet still process it through Silencer Shop and a “Single Shot Trust”.

Buy the Unlimited Single Shot Trusts, and save some cash over the inevitable “long haul”. Suppressors are like the Lay’s potato chips: you can’t have just one.

Imnotbruce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I'll give a recommendation on one to avoid, stay away from Silencer Central. They advertise a painless process where they handle all of the paperwork and ship right to your door; this is nice but really most dealers are going to hold your hand through the process and I've heard some anecdotes that it took Silencer Central an unreasonable time to ship (up to two months) after getting approval. I'm still waiting on two form 4 approvals but after learning a bit I realize I paid too much for the suppressors I ordered (Banish 45 and Banish 30, perfectly fine suppressors but overpriced with features I don't need) and I'm paranoid that when they finally ship they'll be stolen off my porch.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    18.2oz. She's heavy for a subgun can.

Wolfman is only 14oz and is rated for more calibers.

The Phoenix is listed at 40db reduction. Sounds inflated. I have not heard of it before. Not sure how praised it is.

Scorpio7821

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'll give a recommendation on one to avoid, stay away from Silencer Central. They advertise a painless process where they handle all of the paperwork and ship right to your door; this is nice but really most dealers are going to hold your hand through the process and I've heard some anecdotes that it took Silencer Central an unreasonable time to ship (up to two months) after getting approval. I'm still waiting on two form 4 approvals but after learning a bit I realize I paid too much for the suppressors I ordered (Banish 45 and Banish 30, perfectly fine suppressors but overpriced with features I don't need) and I'm paranoid that when they finally ship they'll be stolen off my porch.
    Can't you get ups or fedex or usps to hold it ?

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    I did it boys. Greyman in Milton had a GSL Phoenix in stock. Hopefully I'll have this beast in my hands by this time next year haha

Edit: it's a fixed barrel design only due to the size. I need to find a tri-lug device I can attach to my Yeet Cannon....

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This is a great thread and section for this specific information. My personal experience with Precision Tactical Arms in Crestview was great. Thank you.

Top Bottom