• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    What do y’all think, real or fake on this Vortex Razor 1-10x? It doesn’t really matter now, it was sold on an eBay auction earlier this week, and I passed on it, because I was worried it might be fake. But a hell of a deal at $790 if it was real. Does it look fake or legit?
    F5F44D5D-6F5C-41F5-B9E3-BFE9AC9F2A73.png

942E4611-E0CD-46C6-A108-19AB651F1B66.png

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Fake Vortex scopes are out there, for sure. This is why I don't do mail order on the internet anymore. I have been had before

Screenshot_20221221-124614.png

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I feel better now, passing it up I know that there are fake vortex razors out there, I’ve even seen them advertised directly from China. That’s actually kinda shocking that they have Chinese clones of Vortex’s lower lines though, like the crossfire. At the budget price point of the crossfire’s, I figure those wouldn’t be faked. Yeah, I’m pretty leery of buying stuff online, unless it’s from a source that I trust. And sometimes I feel safer buying products that aren’t as high end for that reason. I figure it’s more likely for a Surefire to be fake, than a Streamlight. But I reckon they will fake anything they can make money on.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I feel better now, passing it up I know that there are fake vortex razors out there, I’ve even seen them advertised directly from China. That’s actually kinda shocking that they have Chinese clones of Vortex’s lower lines though, like the crossfire. At the budget price point of the crossfire’s, I figure those wouldn’t be faked. Yeah, I’m pretty leery of buying stuff online, unless it’s from a source that I trust. And sometimes I feel safer buying products that aren’t as high end for that reason. I figure it’s more likely for a Surefire to be fake, than a Streamlight. But I reckon they will fake anything they can make money on.
    Easy when products are made there.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WTF! I’d be faking Tangent Theta or Zero Compromise before going to the trouble of making a Vortex. I have seen fake Leupolds too. You would think that an individual that had that much drive and ability could come up with their own product

Top Bottom