• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    had to ease down to Fort Walton today and went by Ranger to get some primers and powder and there was sign on the door "closed till further notice" somebody that worked there was diagnosed with the crap.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think this has been about people control since day 1...and still think that. Kids can't go to school, but teachers are still there, restaurants closed, small businesses going under... yea, society control.

People as a whole are dumb as hell, and this is a good test run to see it.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can't help but be a bit suspicious that all these hyped-up countermeasures and precautions are to distract us from something else. Personally, I see this as no more than another flu pandemic that just has to run its course. Let's just get to the other side already.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Since you bring up "the crap" if we the people who voted for Trump and Trump are cheated out of the next four years, who of the world's powers is going hold the CCP, China accountable for the murder of over 1.5 million people and counting? Not to mention the toll on the world's economies and the death and destruction that will also bring. Are US democratic politicians going to do it? Hell, the're literally in bed (eric swalwell) with the Chinese. China dropped a bomb on the world. Millions will loose their lives as a result. How does the China bomb differ in outcome to an Atomic bomb? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, okay maybe I am, I think the Chinese Red Death flu is a response to the Trump administrations tariffs on China. The CCP economy was tanking because of US tariffs. Their goal to overcome the USA could not be reached without a catastrophe in the west. Since the pandemic was identified China, unlike the rest of the world is doing just fine. Sorry, I don't believe in coincidences. The US buys from China because their cost of production is low so they can sell product cheaper. Well how is cheap working out for the west? What is the final cost of the pandemic going to cost the world? If you believe China is responsible for the pandemic and I haven't heard anything plausible to the contrary, doesn't it gall you to buy masks with the "made in China" or CCP label on them and be told by our politicians (biden) you must wear masks? Is this the legacy of "The Greatest Generation"? Sorry, I pattled on so long.

Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I mean you notice we haven't heard anything about ghislain maxwell ( epsteins madame friend)

Top Bottom