• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    What range?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Well my membership at ERML (or whatever its called now) ran out about a month ago, sp probably the other one on Quintette..

Signal25

Master
    Id be up for it. But Id like to go early as possible 9-10. If it dont rain. And SRSC is fine by me.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Ive got some things to do in the am, prolly wont be able to get out there til early afternoon

TraderDan

Master
    I would love to go and meet some of you and have a great day shooting, however saturday is my busy workday, so i have to go on weekdays. I finally ponyed up and joined the other club, because everytime i would drive way out to the county range it would be closed for one reason or another, or totally full .

Signal25

Master
    I would love to go and meet some of you and have a great day shooting, however saturday is my busy workday, so i have to go on weekdays. I finally ponyed up and joined the other club, because everytime i would drive way out to the county range it would be closed for one reason or another, or totally full .

Granted, Id love to meet up and shoot, but this post was several days ago.
    I did end up going to SRSC. Ive got to figure out what day I can go and it not be busy.
    I hate it when you get there and have to wait 30-45 minutes before people are willing to go cold.

Im off some of Tuesday (early), some of Wed(late), and all day Fri is anyone wants to go.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    GET out hunting, gen gun opens again sat...LOL can't eat paper!

TraderDan

Master
    I have a dueling tree for centerfire ammo on the way and plan to go asap. wend afternoon would be perfect. I go to the club range so you can shoot steel, rapid fire and has never been crowded yet? I can take 1 guest also 10.00 guest fee. you have to have your own target stand, or rent there's $5.00,

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I have a dueling tree for centerfire ammo on the way and plan to go asap. wend afternoon would be perfect. I go to the club range so you can shoot steel, rapid fire and has never been crowded yet? I can take 1 guest also 10.00 guest fee. you have to have your own target stand, or rent there's $5.00,

Which tree did you go with?

TraderDan

Master
    I think it was a do all or something like that for 9mm - 30-06 for 85.00 from ebay free shipping. I am going wend afternoon to try it. The targets are smaller than I was hoping but all is good.

Top Bottom