• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Anyone received anything from Palmetto state lately?
    Apparently they're processing thousands of orders, loading them into UPS trailers, sending a notification that it has shipped with tracking, and UPS, in their area, can't keep enough help to come pick up their trailers. I bought an optic a month ago and it still has not moved. I've bought numerous other items from several vendors since, that have all arrived in a normal timeframe, even from UPS. There have been several sale items from them that have caught my eye, but I'll be damned! I just called them out on it, and made sure to let them know that my item is now $20 cheaper than what I paid!? Maybe I'll get some satisfaction, and my item??
    Just curious if I'm the only one??

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Anyone received anything from Palmetto state lately?
    Apparently they're processing thousands of orders, loading them into UPS trailers, sending a notification that it has shipped with tracking, and UPS, in their area, can't keep enough help to come pick up their trailers. I bought an optic a month ago and it still has not moved. I've bought numerous other items from several vendors since, that have all arrived in a normal timeframe, even from UPS. There have been several sale items from them that have caught my eye, but I'll be damned! I just called them out on it, and made sure to let them know that my item is now $20 cheaper than what I paid!? Maybe I'll get some satisfaction, and my item??
    Just curious if I'm the only one??
    Their waiting on the shipment from chi-naa. Lol. Probably a postal issue, suprise!

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Go to their Industry Section on AR15.com and make a post, flag member name PALMETTOSTATEARMORY and Josiah will be along shortly to assist.

I just ordered two lowers... I'm in no hurry but I'd like them sooner than later.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I ordered several things, in last two weeks and all of the items have been delivered. Do you live in an out of the way area? It’s my belief that ups will hold packages until they have a enough to make deliveries in areas that are sparsely settled.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I ordered several things, in last two weeks and all of the items have been delivered. Do you live in an out of the way area? It’s my belief that ups will hold packages until they have a enough to make deliveries in areas that are sparsely settled.
    I've received UPS shipments in the last two weeks, the problem isn't on my end. They have their own talk forum, several folks have brought it up on there and mods will chime in trying to help and answer questions. But even in their FAQ; where's my order?
    They state exactly what I relayed, their story, not mine.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I've never had a problem before, I've ordered lowers as well, those must ship out of a different facility.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    PSA can be great, as long as you aren't in a rush.

I don't order from them much anymore, after having some factory ammo placed piecemeal in a box 5x too big with minimal packing material. Lots of broken boxes and loose ammo.

Their prices are good, but not great. Sometimes with free shipping I'll by a factory case of 9MM or such, but that is it these days.

Top Bottom