• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have had nothing but positve dealings wirh PSA. From build kits, tocomplete guns. Bought a kit and it was missing two pins, called and they sent3 of each of the missing pins and some swag with an apology. Shipped the day I called.

One of my “builds” was a stripped PSA lower plus a PSA pistol kit, which included complete upper, lol, brace, tube, buffer…you get it, everything but then stripped lower. Anyway, on the upper, the aluminum was chipped where the detent that holds the dust cover closed hits it. I sent just the upper back…received back the whole kit portion of my order. So basically gave me a whole spare parts kit or 3/4 my next build. Q/C is what everyone says it is, you have to handle the Q/C yourself. But once you do in my experience they do great making it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well picked up the shockwave pistol today from Nate. Immediately took it out to the farm and ran 3 mags through it “99rounds” without a hiccup. About 30-40 of those were steel cases Tula and it sho, functioned no cycled fine. Buy with confidence I really like this pistol… especially for what I paid it is well worth the money…

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Well picked up the shockwave pistol today from Nate. Immediately took it out to the farm and ran 3 mags through it “99rounds” without a hiccup. About 30-40 of those were steel cases Tula and it sho, functioned no cycled fine. Buy with confidence I really like this pistol… especially for what I paid it is well worth the money…
    Psa Ar9?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Top Bottom