• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “So yes, I'll invite you to lose at the 750 yard range and not even qualify at the 1K range with all your Infantry Skills. Just saying, not saying, but 7.62x 51 mm ain't even allowing Y'all to qualify. LOL”

So set a date! I’m game. And it’s laughable, you keep trying to dig at my “Infantry” skills. Forgetting that its the infantry thats kept your ass free for a few hundred years. Go get in your canoe and reminisce about the high seas.

I believe that the MWR long range sessions are closed until spring.

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just cause you can't swim a lick, I'm game anytime you think your better than the 1% of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children that couldn't make the grade without rubber ducks. (that you may need to Google). How many times has Big Green tossed your Sniper Program Aside?

We ain't going to Indiana, just cause you ain't never qualified. Any day you wish to meet at Fort Stewart just drop me a line. I'll make it happen MWR or not.

Bye the way: you can't shoot anything over 7.62 x 51mm at the Red Cloud Range?????

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dude, get off the OP’s thread with “my pee pee” is bigger then yours shit. Put your money where your mouth is or go take another BP med and drink you some warm prune juice and go to bed. This will be my last post to you, if you continue, it just shows your utter disrespect for the OP and his thread. If you wanna keep trying to “ one up” me, PM me so I can ignore until you have a date and you dust off your papi’s 1903.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I gave the legal parameters for a righteous shoot.

Who the hell are you to be deciding what's righteous?

You obviously have some type of mental disorder, seriously, because you constantly post in an offensive and condescending style. I'm not sure if you suffer from anxiety, depression, or what. Why are you so determined to build yourself up on an internet forum full of strangers all the while chastising, challenging, belittling others, or insulting others? Does that fulfill some desire for self-worth?

Do me a favor, as one retired military veteran to another if you will, refrain from posting your BS in any of my future threads because I really don't give a crap about your inflated opinion(s).

Top Bottom