• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    I haven't seen or heard much discussion on this topic even though I would venture a guess that everyone is curious how it effects them. This guy breaks it down to it's simplest terms and gives an opinion on what action you as a supporter of the Constitution and Bill of Rights should take. As you might expect one of the first things is to contact your representative and express you outrage pertaining to this unilateral attack on the Constitution. This is only a 10 minute video and I think it's worth your time.

Premiered Apr 8, 2021

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The firearms and Accessories industries and the firearms public: have asked the ATF for clear specifications on what constitutes a "pistol brace/braced pistol that would be outside the parameters of a SBR. Those requests also desired the specifications would be drived in a unbiased fashion staying strictly within what the Laws actually dictate (which is what industry and civs have done due to the deliberate lack if information/guidance from ATF.

With ATF technology and legal positions now fully controlled by DOJ (ref BFSs), left/dem gun control pressure and now the biden EO: there won't be an unbiased and neutral specification. Bump stocks were legal accessories under the neutral interpretation of Laws by ATF. DOJ took control stating basical the ATF is too stupid to interpet and administer the Law even though thats been their job for decades. BFDs are now classified a machine guns.

Pre-biden, we read DOJ/ATFs feeble "Proposed Rule" attempt to deliberately insert page upon page of gray area liability in their mystical "they and only they" will know what a lawful braced pistol is: WHEN THEY SEE IT! Everything else is potentially a SBR unless ATF Classifies each individual braced pistol as not being a SBR! DOJ/ATF got publically hammered, they withdrew it from Comment Period early without explanation.

Being as optimistic as possible, expect worse things on braced pistols to come from this.

Or this: whats supposed to be "well regulated"? according to the incoming ATF director!

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't seen or heard much discussion on this topic even though I would venture a guess that everyone is curious how it effects them. This guy breaks it down to it's simplest terms and gives an opinion on what action you as a supporter of the Constitution and Bill of Rights should take. As you might expect one of the first things is to contact your representative and express you outrage pertaining to this unilateral attack on the Constitution. This is only a 10 minute video and I think it's worth your time.

Premiered Apr 8, 2021

Been discussed:

Biden to pass gun control executive orders tomorrow​

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^ When in above vid, he references what NPR "said" about putting AWs under the NFA: was exactly what chipman (mouth piece for giffords anti-gun group) told the Judiciary Committee Hearing on AWs and mags on Sept 25, 2019. Same chipman nominated as ATF Dir.

Go to 1:16 on the counter.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    The firearms and Accessories industries and the firearms public: have asked the ATF for clear specifications on what constitutes a "pistol brace/braced pistol that would be outside the parameters of a SBR. Those requests also desired the specifications would be drived in a unbiased fashion staying strictly within what the Laws actually dictate (which is what industry and civs have done due to the deliberate lack if information/guidance from ATF.

With ATF technology and legal positions now fully controlled by DOJ (ref BFSs), left/dem gun control pressure and now the biden EO: there won't be an unbiased and neutral specification. Bump stocks were legal accessories under the neutral interpretation of Laws by ATF. DOJ took control stating basical the ATF is too stupid to interpet and administer the Law even though thats been their job for decades. BFDs are now classified a machine guns.

Pre-biden, we read DOJ/ATFs feeble "Proposed Rule" attempt to deliberately insert page upon page of gray area liability in their mystical "they and only they" will know what a lawful brade pistol is: WHEN THEY SEE IT! Everything else is potentially a SBR unless ATF Classifies each individual braced pistol as not being a SBR! DOJ/ATF got publically hammered they withdrew it from Comment Period early without explanation.

Being as optimistic as possible, expect worse things on braced pistols to come from this.

Or this: whats supposed to be "well regulated"? according to the incoming ATF director!

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
      download.jpeg.jpg
      176.6 KB · Views: 102

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anyone know if our current sheriff is opposed to enforcement of unlawful orders?
    I have seen some come out and say they will not enforce executive orders that countermand the constitution.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone know if our current sheriff is opposed to enforcement of unlawful orders?
    I have seen some come out and say they will not enforce executive orders that countermand the constitution.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
    Well the county says this
    RESOLUTION NO. 2019 - ____A RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA,DECLARING SANTA ROSA COUNTY A SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTUARY.

""WHEREAS, due to dual sovereignty of the U.S. Constitution, the Federal government has no authority to enforce state laws and States cannot be compelled to enforce Federal laws; and""

Link to details: https://civicclerk.blob.core.windows.net/stream/SANTAROSACOFL/addc4cc9a7.pdf?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&sig=cQqvE9fO7pB4jVQOvpQP3mXbH2ZDu3GuvzOtcfuHBIo=&st=2021-04-12T17:39:45Z&se=2022-04-12T17:44:45Z&sp=r&rscc=no-cache&rsct=application/pdf

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Another one besides the Shockwave I see them going after would be the Mares Leg lever action AOW's.
    Yep, almost forgot about those. I need one!! Suprisingly nobody makes a brace for em. The shockwave is neither a pistol nor a shotgun. It's listed as a "firearm" The box/paperwork all says firearm. We need to exploit this "loophole" somehow.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A little off topic but here is something we need to know also.

I also notice the anti-gun jerk in the Waco picture.......has one!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    A little off topic but here is something we need to know also.

I also notice the anti-gun jerk in the Waco picture.......has one!
    An assault rifle!

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yep, almost forgot about those. I need one!! Suprisingly nobody makes a brace for em. The shockwave is neither a pistol nor a shotgun. It's listed as a "firearm" The box/paperwork all says firearm. We need to exploit this "loophole" somehow.
    I always thought one in .22 mag would be a handy atv/boat gun!

Top Bottom