• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember as a child I had a book called Little Black Sambo..
    My cousin still has his copy. About a black kid and a tiger..
    Just the title alone will get it banned. Yes I remember those books and cartoons.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember as a child I had a book called Little Black Sambo..
    My cousin still has his copy. About a black kid and a tiger..
    I had the same book. And the one about Brer Rabbit too and the Tar Baby. The memory of all of them kind of runs together as I get older.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Caucasian people that have severe self esteem problems are the root cause of this type of thing. They truly believe every other race to be superior to them . If you supply free food to any animal group it will become dependent on it, and will no longer try to provide for themselves. If you stop feeding them they will become disruptive and destructive . They will not become self sufficient again until forced to . Liberals only know how to tear things down , they try to pull ever one and every thing down to their level . The thought of pulling themselves up never even enters their minds. That’s my opinion, and the low self esteem liberals haven’t been able to pass a law against having an opinion, yet .

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep- Walt Disney movie , Song of the south. Uncle Remus was actually a hero in the movie as I remember? Try to find a copy -
    Disney film trailer:

Song of the South 1946 Trailer [digitally remastered]​

Not sure if the full film is available: The slave stories may of had elements of African culture. Now days the station of slave: politically correct word is enslaved.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Telling the teachers not to read them is a far cry from banning them.
    The "current" Seuss fallout is being address on a County level as those are the controlling authority for K - 12 schools and libraries, and action is being debated at many of them. Just don't plan on selling a copy on ebay, those books are banned from bing sold.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The "current" Seuss fallout is being address on a County level as those are the controlling authority for K - 12 schools and libraries, and action is being debated at many of them. Just don't plan on selling a copy on ebay, those books are banned from bing sold.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    ... View attachment 111088

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1614960387224.png

Too many people sucking off government tit with too much idle time on their hands to come up with this crap. This is so stupid. Our southern border is once again being breached. Another rouge nuclear plant found in iran in violation of treaty. Was it a legal treaty? I don't think so. commies are killing the world with a chemical weapon, the wuhan flu. Millions of Americans are still out of work. Cost of gas up .75 per gallon since inauguration of the clueless biden administration. As the cost to ship goes up, up, up so does the cost of everything go up. If it were not for the wuhan that the ccp dumped on the world the USA economy and the world economy would be roaring. Please add your favorite pet peeve. The list is never ending. For those that voted dem do you see a biden economy anything like what Trump was able to create? If not you know how to vote from this point forward. As our nation prospers ideological differences become less important. This silliness goes away.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    (Fair warning: lots of sarcasm ahead)

The list of self-declared thin-skinned crybabies is growing so fast, it's almost easier to simply remember who ISN'T a giant spineless waste of space.

Oh, poor baby. There's a book somewhere that has an offensive-to-you picture in it? Well, of course, let's do our best to remove EVERYONE's access to it, AND we'll do our best to cast shame on those who don't join us.

Oh, poor baby. Were your sensitive baby feelings hurt when you were exposed to someone else's idea? Well, let's just force those ideas to go away. Let's tell them to shut up, and we'll do our best to shut down any voice they have.

FFS, if we applied that idiot "logic" to every scenario, we'd pull almost every book off the shelves and burn them. Including religious ones. SOMEBODY is offended at how SOMETHING they identify with is portrayed in those books. Well, we should ban the book to spare their feelings and help them heal, right?

The Seuss corporate morons got suckered by their "woke" committee response to an army of Karens. They should be ashamed of themselves for what they've done.

Yet again, the spineless find it somehow easier to demand banning something they deem "offensive", instead of discussing it like adults and moving forward without stifling Society's ability to freely exchange thought and opinion.

These same clowns find guns "offensive", too.
    And that's why it's so easy for them to support banning something for everyone...

Top Bottom